❤️Eleven.❤️

Warning! Smut.
===

•Russia's POV.

He's mine.. He's finally mine.. Mine, mine, mine..! And I will not allow Philippines to yell at my America.. I won't allow her to love my America..

"..Russia?" America nudged me.

"Hm?" I looked over at him.

It was after school, around four, and I went to America's. I wanted to spend as much time with him, since he's now mine..

"Do you love me?.." America asked.

"Well.. I have for ages, y'know? Since we were young.. I always admired you." I smiled, but it faded quickly as America sat straight on my lap.

"Admired me?" America ran his finger across my jaw. I admit, I was nervous, and I felt my face go red..

"..Y-yeah.. And, what're you doing? We only just got together.." I muttered, shuttering.

"I suppose I'll be going a bit too far.. I just want to say something.." America said, pulling out his phone.

"..Uhuh?" I watched as he pulled out his phone.

"I've actually always wanted you to be with me.. I couldn't bare others being around you.. I hated being away from you.." America moved slightly closer to me. My face went a darker red.

"..What're you saying?" I whisper-yelled.

"I've killed for you.." America showed me a few images of a few countries.

Germany..
Mexico..
Finland..
And.. Belarus..

"..But that was my job.. I've been killing for you, you.. Idiot.." I lightly placed my hands on America's shoulders.

"I figured.. Japan, Serbia, Iran and Iraq had 'vanished'.." America giggled.

"Shut it.. Japan was holding you back from you being mine.. Serbia and his mates where just hurting you, and it disgusted me.." I slid my hands down America's arms, and placed my hands on his hips.

•No-Ones POV.

America wrapped his arms around Russia's neck lightly. "Germany got close.. Mexico got closer.. Finland always had this look around you.. And.. Belarus.. It was like she wanted you.."

"But she was my sister.." Russia mumbled.

"Russia, I'm not stupid.. I knew she was but.. She obviously didn't want to be your sister.. She obviously wanted to be your girlfriend.. And I didn't like her trying to drag you away from me.." America leaned in slightly.

Russia sighed, "I guess it's only fair if I was to take Canada's life.. Hm?" He chuckled.

"..That's not nice.. Just kiss me.. Please?.. I don't care how psychotic we are.. I love you.. I'm obsessed with you, Russki.." America lightly gripped on the back of Russia's shirt.

"..I'm obsessed with you, too.." Russia leaned in, and passionately kissed America, holding onto his hips tightly.

America kissed him back, also being passionate.

America pushed Russia back, and gently laid Russia down on his bed.

Russia smirked, "What do you think your doing?" He teased.

"Trying to claim you..~" America spoke, lust-like.

"Like your little body and your words can claim me.." Russia lightly pushed America up, then pinned him against the bed, "See?.. I'm too dominant for you." He again teased.

"..Fuck, you're so hot..~" America giggled, pulling Russia down.

"And you're so cute..~" Russia smirked and leaned down to America's neck, and lightly bit it.

America moaned, running his hands up to the back of Russia's head. "R-Russia..~"

Russia bit the skin of America's neck harsher, sliding one of his hands up America's shirt.

America's moaning picked up, the small touches Russia was giving him, turned him on, much.

Russia pulled America up, pulling off his shirt, and kissed down his hips.

America felt his erection getting bigger, and he couldn't help himself. He pulled Russia close towards his face. "R-Russia.. P-please.. Can we take it further..?~"

"Sure, pumpkin..~" Russia smirked, and leaned into America's neck, and began kissing it, slowly unbuckling his own and America's jeans.

"A-ahh.. Russia..~" America moaned again, biting his bottom lip, trying to suppress them.

Russia stripped the two, and continued to kiss along America's neck. "..You ready, Meri..?~"

"Y-yes.. Russia..~" America wrapped his arms around Russia's neck.

Russia smirked into America's neck, and sharply inhaled as he rammed his erection into America. "Черт..~" (Damn..~)

America's moaning again picked up as Russia pounded into him. "O-Oh R-Russia..!~"

Russia leaned up slightly, continuing to pound into him, muttering. "A-America.. Я хотел этого.. для.. так долго..!~" (I've wanted this for so long.)

America had tears rolling down his cheeks, as he kept moaning. He couldn't force out any words, since he was under so much pressure.

You may picture the rest. ;)

===
Authors Note
===
Heya's blossom's, so, I'm not good at writing smut, sorry lol, and the next chapter is gonna be full of drama because of this smut, bsusijsjd— :')