Cool Down Now!

-(ooo there's going to be some flufffyyy things)- "*" Oof 492 words, it's really short for all the time it took"*"

-Ink's POV-

I was being bothered by noises coming from out of the room, but I was trying to ignore them. It felt so good in this bed, so I wasn't even wondering what it was. Just hugging the pillow i found.

But, I suddenly woke up hearing someone coming in. I pretended to sleep to hope that they'll go away.
Then I felt it was just Nightmare.. 'just' Nightmare.. I thought that like if he was my friend. I wonder what he would do if I just ask him if he wanna' be friend.

He would probably  reject me, but it wouldn't cost me anything to try?
I mean, he maybe kidnapped me and had been my enemy for years, but something is making me.. feel.. That I needed him.. I don't know why or if it's even normal, but I do feel that thing that i'm usually incapable to feel.

I got snapped out of my mind by the black tall skeleton talking.

.. Nightmare's POV..

''It's not really polite to not say hi when you got up, you know, Inky.'Think you should stop pretend to sleep huh.''

I knew Ink was up, so I waited for him to just say something. But he didn't seem like he was going to say or do anything, so I did.

I grabbed the small one, dragging him to me with one of my tentacles. '' Mhm, what were you thinking of? " I glared at him. ''I don't know.. Uh.. I... I-I was asking myself if I should ask you i-if you wanted to be f-friend with me?"

He was clearly scared. ...'Friends' ?!

Is he fucking serious?! I stopped for a second to start laughing, but I know a part of me wants to say yes.. ''... what? "
'' I-if you wanted to be friend with me..?"

-No one's POV-

Nightmare stopped laughing, looking at ink, who was about to cry.

''I didn't even answered you and you're already crying?"

Nightmare smirked at him, while Ink was crying, patting Nightmare's tentacles. That made him shudder and blush, his tentacles were sensitive.

''still d-don't -sniff- wanna be f-friend?"
Ink said, stopping crying and looking at Nightmare's reaction.

''WTF Ink?!'' Nightmare thrown Ink at the bed, shivering.

''Ohh, are they sensitive?" Ink was beginning to approach nightmare, pushing back the skeleton with tentacles.
'' Step back or I'll kill you!!" Actually, Nightmare was emotionally incapable to kill the creator.

.
.
.

He stopped moving. Frozen,
eyes wide open, with Ink's face in front of his. Ink was kissing him, Nightmare haven't done anything to stop the kiss, actually, he was blushing badly and was getting mad. He finally began to push ink away slowly, leaving a space of between them.

'' What did you.. Why did you do that?! "

.  .  . :3

But who knows what'll happen next?