2 - Golden Freddy

Freddy immediately tried to put as much distance as he could between him and the dirty, ragged bear. Bonnie though stepped a tad closer to him, curiosity filling his senses. They had never seen another animatronic before so Bonnie wanted to investigate the male. Freddy watched in alarm as Bonnie stood in front of the bear.

    The golden bear looked Bonnie up and down with a scrutinizing look on his face. Freddy came up and tried to pull Bonnie away but he stood there like a rock. The bear looked around before facing them again.

    "W-Where am I?" the bear voice wavered a bit as he spoke. Almost as if he hadn't been able to speak in a long time. 

    "You're in the basement of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza," Bonnie told him. The bear tilted his head in confusion.

    "A-a W-who are you?"

    "I'm Bonnie! The one cowering over there is Freddy Fazbear, the leading star!" Bonnie grinned joyfully. "And who are you?"

    The bear paused for a moment as if trying to remember his name. "...G-Golden Freddy..." Freddy peered around Bonnie at the bear who shared his name. 

    Bonnie thought for a moment. "How about we call you Gold then?" Gold nodded slowly, avoiding accidentally agitating his joints. Bonnie turned to Freddy who was still keeping his distance. "Hey, Fred can you get some oil?" Freddy nodded slightly and went to find some. He turned on his eye lights so that he could see better. He could feel Gold watching him intently. He wanted to go back upstairs but he didn't trust this bot with Bonnie.

    He found the oil and brought it back. Bonnie took it and dispersed it on Gold's joints. Gold worked the joints out and muttered a thank you. Bonnie glanced at Freddy for a second, "I'm going to get him some food. Stay here for a second." Bonnie then ran off leaving Freddy alone with him.