1 - A Beginning

Freddy's sensor booted up as sunlight spilled in through the windows. He blinked his eyes wearily, trying to shake off his sleepiness. Next to him, Bonnie was sleeping with his head on his shoulder. Freddy scanned the room as the workers came in, all dressed in their usual uniforms. 

    Freddy shrugged his shoulder to wake Bonnie up so that he could stand. Bonnie begrudgingly lifted himself off his shoulder and rubbed his eyes. "Morning already?" Bonnie mumbled.

    "Yep," Freddy replied. "Here let me go get us a pizza." Bonnie waved him off as he stretched his joints out. Freddy walked to the kitchen and pulled a pizza box out the cupboard that is designated for their food and fuel. He brought the food back to Bonnie. They sat down and ate it together as they watched the humans clean the place up for the day. One of the humans came up and took their box once they finished eating and they positioned themselves for the day.

---

    After a day of performing, they snuck off the stage. Bonnie ran ahead, Freddy making his way at a slower pace. Bonnie had been wanting to explore the basement lately. But they weren't allowed down. Bonnie didn't care though. He dragged Freddy down to the basement, who was really only okay with this just because Bonnie seemed to be having so much fun.

    "Don't you wanna know why they banned us from the basement?" Bonnie pushed. Freddy shrugged. He couldn't care less. 

    "Maybe because you kept eating all the meat in the storage," Freddy commented. Bonnie laughed guiltily. Bonnie opened the door the basement went down. Freddy begrudgingly followed. The basement always creeped him out. then again everything seemed to make him nervous. 

    Freddy huddled behind Bonnie as he looked around. There was a loud thud from the corner of the room and the two spun around to face the source. 

    In the corner, a golden animatronic was attempting to stand but he had ended up knocking over a shelf in the process. The golden bear looked up at them, his green eyes piercing through the darkness.