Meeting Banks & Going on a date

I was running late for our hockey game cause my mom decided to take me out to get my nails done.

I run into the locker room saying,
"Sorry I'm late everyone, my mom decided to take..." I looked around the empty locker room, to see Adam Banks getting ready.
"Oh, um h-hi." I stuttered. Curse him for being amazingly handsome.

"Hi." he said in his amazing voice.

"Where did everybody go?" I asked him.

"They all left when I came in. Except your brother was actually going to introduce me to the team." he said.

"Yep that's my brother for you." I said putting my pads on over my spandex and tank top. I took my shirt off and was getting my pads on over my sports bra when I noticed that Adam was staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked joking around.

"U-um n-no I j-just... no." he finally said. I was bursting out laughing.

"I was just kidding, Banks, don't get so freaked out."

"I-ok." he said while I was lacing up my skates.
We got on the ice and played the cardinals and won.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

After that I was standing next to Adam in the locker room.

"Hey, u-um d-do you w-want to go getmilkshakesatmickey's?" he asked rushing the end of his sentence.

"What was the last part I didn't hear it." I said giggling a little.

"Do you want to go get milkshakes at Mickey's?" he asked more confidently.

"Ya, sure my mom works there so I get free milkshakes." I told him, not afraid of him to think I am not rich.

"Ok well we can walk there if you'd like, or you can ride with your family, I don't care." he said rushing.

"Adam, I would love to walk to the diner with you." I said, blushing. He looked at me blushing and held out his hand. I took his hand.

"Charlie, were going to the diner!" I yelled at Charlie, pulling Adam out the door with me.

AN: Sorry I haven't updated in so long I just got a job at my school for the musical and I was really busy with that and skating. Thank you for all the votes and comments! I love you all!