"I'm sorry alright"and "who wants to be a duck"

*Edited*

(Jodie's pov)

"So... what did you want?" I snapped.

"Can you give us a minute?" he asked my mother.

"Thank you," he said as she stepped out.

"Listen it was very wrong of me to ask you and the other guys to cheat, and I should never have said what I said, I was angry, I was frustrated," he said to Charlie. "And that took a lot of guys to do what you knew was right, and I admire that." Then he turned to me. "And it was wrong of me not to let you play. You are our best player, and I wanted to save you until I knew we could win," he said to me. "And I just wanted to tell you that... that I'm... that I'm-"

"You're sorry." my mom interrupted.

"I'm sorry," he said to us. "I'm sorry, alright?" he said to my mother. "Tell your mom that it might be more fun this time around," he told us. "What do you say?" he asked.

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Charlie and I asked.

"What?" coach asked.

"Charlie, Jodie!" my mother said walking into the room.

"Uh... no... I uh can't." my mother nodded to him.

"Well, what are you having?" he asked Charlie and I smiled at each other.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Coach took us to 'Han's hockey shop'.

Charlie was trying to grab a hockey stick and he pulled down the whole stack.

"Nice job genius," I told him he just smirked at me.

"Thanks, I assume you will be helping me pick these up?" he asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. And I walked over to a hockey stick in a giant ice sculpture. I tried to get it out but it wouldn't budge.

"Here let me help you with that." I looked over at Fulton Reed. He grabbed the hockey stick out of the sculpture.

"Thanks, Fulton." I thanked him.

"Anytime," he told me and walked off.

Our total rounded up to be $7242.08

"Thanks, coach," I told him as I walked out if the store.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

We were at the ice arena waiting for our time to practice. We saw Tammy and Tommy Duncan, figure skating.

"Anybody know who they are?" coach asked us.

"That's Tommy Duncan, he's in my science class, and that's his sister Tammy," Jesse said Connie and I scoffed. Boys will be boys.

"Do you think they want to play hockey with us?" coach asked.

"Yeah!" we all replied.

"Go get dressed, I'll do the negotiating." we all walked off to the locker rooms.

"So you didn't tell me what was up with you and Adam Banks." She said wiggling her eyebrows when we got into the girl's locker room.

"I will tell you after practice IF you tell me what is going on with you and Guy," I suggested.

"Fine." she groaned

"Back to basics, skating." coach said, while we all skated around cones until Charlie fell and knocked them all down.

"That's okay, Charlie." coach said.

"Soft hands, you don't shoot the puck to your teammate, you sail it to him. Karp on your feet."