Coach's first game & in the allyway

*Edited*

(Jodie's pov)

Today was the first game that coach Bombay would see us play in.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

By the end of the game, it was 17-0, and coach didn't even let me play!

"Coach, why didn't you let me play?" I asked. I was not happy.

"Because you are our secret weapon, we want to know we can win before we put you in," he told me.

"So, I am never going to play again?" I asked him.

"No, of course, you are going to play, WE as a team just have to work together!" he said putting the emphasis on we.

"Whatever you say, coach," I said as Charlie and I walked towards our mother.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Mom, I am going to Connie's!" I screamed across the apartment.

"Okay, be back by dinner time!" she said back.

I walked to Connie's house and knocked on the door. Connie's mother opened the door.

"Hello, Jodie," she said as I entered the house.

"Hello, Mrs. Monroe," I replied back.

"Jodie, how many times have I told you to call me Sarah!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, Sarah," I said emphasizing her name.

"Connie's up in her room," she told me while walking to the kitchen.

"Oh, Connie!" I sing-songed at her door.

"Come in!" I heard from the other side.

I opened the door and was greeted by a happy Connie.

"So, you still have to tell me what he whispered to you," I said as I sat down on her bed

"Well... Hesaidhewouldn'tmindifwewereinthatpositionagainandthenkissedmycheek!" she rushed

"What!?" I asked

"He. said. he. wouldn't. mind. if. we. were. in. that. position. again. and. then. he. kissed. my. cheek." she said slowly.

"What? No way!"

"Yes, way!"

"You guys are practically dating!"

"Ya I just wish he would ask me out," she said with a sigh.

"Well... I could persuade him." I told her.

"Could you really?!" she asked jumping off the bed.

"Yes, anything for my best friend," I told her. We sat and talked for the rest of the time until I had to go home.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I was with my brother and the rest of the team in an alleyway, Connie and I were talking while all the boys were looking at magazines.

Suddenly I felt a pinch in my butt, I turned around to see three hawk players.

"Hello, beautiful," one stated I believed he was McGill. He smirked when he saw the reaction he was getting out of me. I was purely disgusted. McGill skated forward since they were on rollerblades.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" I heard Charlie in the background.

"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" he asked Charlie, not taking his eyes off of me.

"He's not going to do anything, but I am going to do this..." I said kneeing him in the crotch.

"OW!" he screamed, while all the boys laughed.

"So, which one of you is next?" I asked the two leftover boys.

Both of the boys looked scared, but I wasn't looking at their emotions, I was stuck on Adam Banks' eyes, they were a beautiful blue, that I am sure anyone could get stuck in. But that's the only thing, he seemed to be looking straight into my eyes too. I could stay like that forever, just looking into his beautiful- Jodie what are you thinking? He is your enemy. After finally being able to peel my eyes away from Adam, I noticed all the boys (and Connie) were staring at us. All of a sudden Larson tried to charge me but, Fulton Reed was right behind him. He threw Banks, McGill and Larson into the trash bags.

"Thanks, man!" I said to Fulton.

"Anytime for a lady like you," he replied sending a wink my way. I walked over to Connie.

"What was that between you and that Banks kid?" she asked smiling smugly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked totally confused. "You know what we will talk about this later because I have to go home. Charlie let's go." I told her, then shouted at Charlie. Charlie and I started walking home. We got home, ate dinner, then went to our room.

"So what was with you staring at that Adam kid?" he asked me.

"Can we not talk about this? I just want to sleep." I lied to him I just wanted to dream about Adam Banks. He turned off the light and went to sleep. The thing that put me too sleep was Adam Banks' eyes.