"Nik, can you look at me in the eyes and say that if the papers were reversed you wouldn't get yourself in danger just to help me?"

"You know I would die for you, love. But I can't let you do this."

"Klaus, we already talked about this thing about you thinking that you can control me and the things I do or not do." Caroline said in a serious tone.

"What I meant was, I can't accept this plan because I can't see you be in danger." Klaus said. "He knows how much I care about you. He will use that."

"Or I'll make him think he will use that. I mean, I just need to convince him that the worst way of dying is by being killed by the love of your life, the one who saw good in you when you acted like a jerk."

"I want to be linked to you. That's the only way that I will accept this awfully dangerous plan of yours." Klaus said.

"Fine." Caroline said and looked at Bonnie. "Could you link us tomorrow morning?"

"Now!" Klaus said, making Caroline give him an annoyed look. "I won't let you go see Esther without us being linked."

"Fine."

"Guys, not wanting to be a party pooper. We all know that's Elijah's thing... but you are aware that for this to work, Caroline will have to look like she really hates Nik. We don't know who is working with Mikael. He probably compelled people to keep an eye on you two. And if we want to make believable that Caroline has this desire of killing Nik, shouldn't we make it seem we did something to stop her?"

"I'm not a party pooper. I always go to the bathroom before a party, so I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom during parties we attend to." Elijah said.

"That's not what party pooper means, sweetie

"That's not what party pooper means, sweetie." Elena said and then whispered the meaning to Elijah.

"I'm not boring." Elijah quickly defended himself.

"I thought about that too."

"Wow! If she one day turns it off she will probably be a bigger evil master mind than Nik." Rebekah whispered, making Klaus give her a look.

"Anyway... I am going to talk with Esther and tell her about how I had to run away from you because you tried to lock me up in the Salvatore's dungeon. I will talk to her about how I hate Nik and want him gone. Then I will leave with the excuse that I don't want to be find because you would lock me up. And I will tell her that I only knew she was back because I heard a conversation between Kol and Bekah. When you guys will go see Esther to give her food, because you 'didn't know' about me giving her food, Nik will look completely heartbroken and probably try to convince Esther I'm getting my memories back, making it look that our break up was real. Nik can also mention me trying to kill him. And you should be in a place where she could hear you and talk about how you are worried with me being missing."

"Wouldn't she ask about Bonnie trying to get your memories back?" April asked.

"I couldn't do it alone. If it weren't for Katniss I couldn't even see what was wrong with Caroline. So they probably will only say that not even a Bennett witch is able to break the compulsion she was in." Bonnie said.

"Yeah. But don't say it's compulsion because maybe she gets suspicious, you can say it's compulsion or a curse or something that was put on me." Caroline said.

"I have a quick question. Do you really think this is going to work?" Kol asked.

"Yes." Caroline said.

"The plan was thought about at this moment and is already very detailed. I believe we should not worry." Elijah said, trying to stay calm and positive.

"Have you seen these two as a couple? They can't be in the same room without being all couple-y. It's worst than the couples in those romcoms Bekah makes us watch." Kol said, making April give him a look.

"I will admit it will be hard to not be around my Nikky but it will be worth it when Mikael won't be an issue anymore." Caroline said.

"Nikky?" They all asked in shock with Caroline's pet-name for Klaus.

"I've never heard that in my life before." Klaus quickly lied and whispered to Caroline so no one could hear. "What did I say about calling me that in public?"

"Nik, we can't call each other, we can't text each other, we can't be seen around each other." Caroline said. "But I don't want to stop talking with you, so maybe we could send letters and they can be send to each other with the help of witches."

"Letters is our new thing." Klaus smirked and kissed her.

"I'm gonna vamp speed away now, in case someone is watching

"I'm gonna vamp speed away now, in case someone is watching." Caroline said and hugged everyone, then she gave one last kiss to Klaus that become very passionate, making their friends intervene in the kiss so they wouldn't lose focus of the plan and then they gave one sweet and soft last kiss before Caroline vamp speed away.

" Caroline said and hugged everyone, then she gave one last kiss to Klaus that become very passionate, making their friends intervene in the kiss so they wouldn't lose focus of the plan and then they gave one sweet and soft last kiss before Caroli...

Next on Fake Relationship

"I want to be the one killing Klaus."
***
"You are smarter than you look."
***
"I can't lose her."