Tony's Switch(Big and Little Side)

Start from the beginning

"What is it? You have that glare of death like I did something wrong." Clint said. 

"You did do something wrong Clint. You left poor Tony in the corner and didn't even check on him.  I mean who does that. Clint if you want to be a good caretaker for Tony then start acting like it and also don't take your frustrations out on other people or Tony.  Look Bruce is in his lab working on what the hell is happening to Tony." Natasha said before walking back to the living room area. Clint just stood in the room and sighed that sounded a tiny bit like sad and guilty. And then he called Tony.

"Tony can you come in here please." Clint said in a calm tone. Tony looked at Natasha and then at Clint and then back at Natasha. Tony was scared, but Natasha gave Clint a glare to make sure that he wasn't going to hurt Tony.  Clint nodded and then Tony went over to Clint. Clint closed the bedroom door and started talking to Tony. "Look Tony, I'm sorry and I shouldn't have been acting mean and frustrated not just with you, but with everyone including Bruce.  I'm just worried about you. " Clint said.

"No wowwy about me daddy. I ok." Tony said.

 "I know bud. Hey, how about when everyone goes to bed we stay up a tiny bit and watch tv until you fall asleep." Clint said.

"Sound good daddy. An' no get mad at me o Bwuce anymowe?" Tony said.

"I won't get mad at you or Bruce anymore. Or anyone else. I promise." Clint said. And then Tony hugged Clint and they went back out in the living room. Tony was now smiling. Natasha saw and the she smiled at Clint. And then once everyone was asleep Clint woke Tony and they went to the living room area to watch some tv.  

                                                         2 Hours later

Clint and Tony both fell asleep on the couch while the tv was still on. After a few minutes Tony felt weird and he felt like his big side was coming out. Tony shook Clint awake and then Clint carried Tony and had to wake up Bruce. Once Bruce was awake Clint explained to him everything. And then Bruce got out of bed. 

"Put Tony in the lab chamber." Bruce said. Clint was worried and so was Tony, but there was no time and so Clint put Tony in the lab chamber and then Clint stood right by Bruce. Bruce turned on the machines and then examined his brain. Tony was scared that he started crying.

"Daddy! Let me out! Daddy! Daddy!" Tony said screaming and crying still. Clint got so worried about Tony that Clint was telling Bruce to hurry up. 

"I'm trying to Clint. It takes a few minutes to have it to 100%. These are his brain waves and other stuff including his mental age or his age when he goes into his little space. Look it's almost done. It's at 98% right now." Bruce said.

"Ok. Just hurry." Clint said. After about 2 minutes it finally was at 100%.

"Done." Bruce said. And then Clint went over to Tony and let him out and Tony hugged Bruce and was still crying. 

"So, anything from those brain waves and stuff?" Clint asked. 

"It might take a while, but you should find out later. But just get some rest even though I won't." Bruce said.

"You sure you can figure it out." Clint said.

"I'm sure Clint." Bruce said. And then Clint and Tony went to bed.

                                                   Later the Next Day

"Clint. I have the results." Bruce said. And so Clint grabbed Tony and they went to Bruce's lab. 

"So, what's wrong with him?" Clint asked.

"He is having trouble of which side to be. He wants to be a little, but he also wants to be big too." Bruce explained.