Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"A boy." I said, smiling a little. She looked up at me and giggled a little. "Are you and uncle Aug gonna get married?" She asks, making me laugh a little. "Aight Kay Kay, whea' ya' mama?" August asks, picking her up. She pointed all the way across the room to where Ki'loni and Niko were sitting. I watched as he walked her over there.

Then, my eyes wandered over to where Chresanto was. I watched as he gave Camilla over to that girl. Which he must be out of his fucking mind to think I was going let him give my baby to some bitch he'a be fucking soon. "Chresanto!" I yelled, catching a few people attention. He looked over at me and I folded my arms. "Bring me my child." I said sternly.

He looked back at the girl and said something and she handed Camilla back to him. He brought her over to me and from the corner of my eye I saw the bitch looking at me, plus she rolled her eyes. I snapped my head in her direction and sent her a threatening look. She just rolled her eyes again and looked down at her phone. Bitch betta know what the fucking deal is.

I took Cam from Chresanto and put her back into her stroller. He looked at me and I waved him off, causing him to sigh. I rolled my eyes and went through the diaper bag, getting Cam at bottle out. I put her formula and the baby cereal in there, so hopefully it'll fill her up. She sat back and drank her bottle.

August soon came back over and sat down. "You wan' go home na'?" He asked. I nodded and he got up, getting our stuff. "Lem'me take all dis out to da car first."

I said okay and he left. Ki'loni came over to me soon after and sat in the seat August was previously sitting in. "You okay?" She asked. I sighed, "No, I just wanna go home and go to sleep. My ribs ache and I can't do shit by myself. I'm glad August and Chresanto are helping out but I'm so used to doing everything on my own. It seems like everything is getting harder for me everyday."

"It's okay baby." She said standing up and hugging me. "Just pray, you goin' pull through." I smiled and she smiled back, walking away, back over to Niko. Soon after, August came back and he walked me out to the car while Ki'loni watched Cam until he came back. I sat in the car while August went to get Cam.

I didn't realize I was dozing off until the sound of the back door made me jump. I watched as August strapped Cam in then made his way around to the driver's side. He looked at me and I just leaned my head against the window. I heard him sigh as he started the car and pulled off. I wasn't in the mood to do NOTHING.

I wanted to eat, shower and go to sleep. The whole ride back to the house was silent with the exception of the radio. He pulled into the driveway and got out, getting Camilla first. Then, he came back out and helped me out. We walked into the house and August shut and locked the door, then we went up to my room.

I walked over to the bed, lowering myself down onto it. I kicked off my shoes and sat up against the headboard. August put a couple pillows behind me and then he laid next to me. He closed his eyes and I looked at him. Like really looked at him.

"August..." I called out.

"Hmm?" He asked, opening his eyes a little.

"Why'd you come back?" I asked, looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up.

"What'chu mean?" He asked.

"I mean you could've stayed where you were at. We aren't together no more so why did you gain the audacity to come back?" I asked.

"I came back cuz I still I have dat sof' spot fa' you. I still got luh fa' ya'. And it hurt mah' heart ta' find out you was in'a hospital. I sat on da plane and cried comin' back. I thought I had los' you." He said, his voice getting quieter.

He looked down and I started playing with his hair. He looked up at me and smiled a little and I waved for him to go on. "But when I saw you in'a hospital, breathin', I was thankin' God. I'on know what I'a do if I lost ya'." I smiled and leaned over, pecking his cheek.

"But then why did you leave?" I asked.

"I had ta' get ma'self togetha'. Plus, I was alre' workin' on ma' music stuff so I was jus' gettin' back on it." He answered. I sighed and rubbed my stomach.

"Promise me, you won't leave me again. Like with all yo' fuckin' heart August. We've been through nothing but bullshit in the last several months that I've known you. Promise me, even if we'on get together, promise you'll at least help me and be here for the sake of this baby." I said, intertwining our fingers.

"I promise ma'." He said, giving a small grin.

I kissed his forehead and slowly pushed myself down to lay on my side, with a little help from August. August reached over me, turning off my light and then wrapped his arm around me. He then took the remote,  turning off the t.v. without having to turn around. I smiled and yawned, feeling myself drifting off.

~~

I think Chresanto tryna run games, don't y'all?

And wasn't what August said kinda was like an 'aww' moment?

Lol, hope y'all liked the chapter. Updated has been hectic because of school. I'm sorry y'all but school just like... DRAINS me. I be sooo tired and then don't feel like doing nothing.

But I'll try to fit in sooome chapters. So, tell me how y'all like it. Pleeease!! Y'all feedback be life! I be laughing so hard at y'all comments!

40+ Comments.

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow.
Bye looovesss!!

Follow me on instagram @_.publiccenemy, I f

P.S. I don't know I'm up right now but it's currently 2:23am and i'm posting this....