Chapter Five

(The Next day... Hmm, let's do a new point of view)

::Asiah::

I woke up to Jacob's light snoring. I pushed my hair out of my face and getting up and stretching. I pick up my phone, checking the time. Nine-thirty, oh snap.

I shake Jacob, waking him up. My dad doesn't know he stayed the night, so he gotta go. Like right now.My dad leaves in like ten minutes.

"Jacob, Jacob get up!" I whisper kind of loudly. He blinks a few times and turns over. "Jacob, my dad leaves in like ten minutes! You gotta go!"

His eyes widened and he hops out of bed, putting on his clothes. I start biting my nails, a bad habit I got for when i'm nervous, watching him.

He finally slips on his adidas and we quickly but quietly ran downstairs. I open the door and he pecks my lips before running to his car. I wave and he pulls off just as my dad comes walking down the stairs. I acted like as if I was checking the mailbox.

"Good morning sweetheart, what are you doing up so early?" He asked, going into the kitchen. I shut the door and followed behind him.

"Oh, ya' know. Just checking to see if I had any mail." I said, with an innocent smile. He smiled back as he poured his coffee. My dad was a business man so he was always gone. This was the only time I got to actually talk to him.

He's owns the whole Apple company (A/N: Ya' know... Iphones, Ipods, Ipads, etc.), so you know we got cake.

My mom disappeared a few years ago. She just up and left, without a trace of where she went. I was upset but I got over it. My dad has a girlfriend, Shaniece.

She's nice but she could never replace my mom. But anyway, me and my dad conversated a bit more, then he had to go. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he walked out of the door.

I sighed, scratching my head. My dad knows about Jacob, but he doesn't know that we're intimate. And believe me, he will not be finding out no time soon.

My dad'll do some shit like send me off across the country or something. Believe me, it's happened before. Due to "uncontrollable behavior". All I did was get in a fight at school, that's it.

But thats the past and this is now. I run over to the door, making sure it's locked and runs upstairs. I get out my clothes i'm gonna wear today and hop in the shower.

I wash up and wash my hair too. Getting out, lotioning my body and getting dressed. I put on plain white t-shirt and some skinny jeans.

After, I put on my black UGGs, followed by a black cardigan. I left my hair down and grabbed my phone and bag. Off the Jacob's house...

~~~

::Ki'loni::

I laid in my bed, watching Kevin Hart's movie "Let Me Explain". This dude has to funniest man alive. I soon get bored and just played on my phone. Since Rayan is no longer in my life, it's kinda boring. We always joked around and did couple stuff.

Well that tells you something, I need a boyfriend! I might ask YN about her friend Niko. He was cute.  Muscles, tattoos, piercings, thick eyebrows, plump lips and his cute little curls. I mean Rayan had muscles but Niko won that.

I smiled a little, picking up my phone and calling YN. Knowing her, she probably went to sleep when I left earlier. The phone rang three times before I heard shuffling in the background. "Hello?" She answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you." I said. I heard her yawn and suck her teeth.  "You good. I was just taking a nap before I went over to my mom's. But wassup?" She asked.