Epilogue(part 2);Back Outside The Mind

3rd POV:
When everyone woke up, they felt dizzy."Ugh, what the fuck happened?"Danny mumbled. "We went inside your mind..."Kwan said still dazed. "Oh yeah..."Danny stated. "Can someone get me out of this?"Danny asked. Maddie got up and Unstrapped him. Once he stood up Jazz, Valerie, and Tucker ran up and hugged him. "What's this about?"Danny asked. "This."Jazz said grabbing his arm and rolling up his sleeves showing bloody bandages. "How did you...?"Danny asked with wide eyes."We saw your memories while in your mind..."Valerie explained."Oh..."Danny stated "Why would you do that in the 1st place!?" Tucker yelled in a worried tone. "I couldn't take the bullying and the teasing from the A-listers anymore!"Danny yelled making everyone take a step back. "Especially when one of those A-listers is someone you used to care about..." Danny mumbled with tears in his eyes. "You know what!?" Kwan said. "Huh?"Danny said. "I quit A-listers!"Kwan yelled."Why!?"Dash yells back"I don't want to bully anyone anymore, especially if they end up like Danny!" Kwan replied. Many peoples eyes widen as Kwan takes off his football jacket and throws it at Dash. "You know what!? Me too!"Star yelled crossing her arms. Valerie, Tucker, and Jazz smiled. They walked over to Danny. "We are sorry, if we knew this was causing you so much harm we would have stopped sooner."Kwan said. "We hope we can be friends."Star added. And in the 1st time in a very long time Danny smiled. "Of course! But you you still have to gain my trust back AND apologize to everyone else you bullied."Danny said."That's fair and we can apologize at lunch" Star said smiling.

Mr Lancer's POV:
I am so happy for Daniel. He smiled for the 1st time in forever. I'm glad they apologized to Daniel.

3rd POV:
The rest of high school went by really well. danny stopped cutting, he smiled more, and even gained trust in Star and Kwan. After a couple of months trusting them he told them of him being Phantom. They slapped themselves on the forehead for not realizing sooner. Valerie and Tucker started to date about a week before graduation. 3 months after graduation, Danny met a 18 year old girl(A/N:Danny is 19 at this time)with long dark redish-orange hair put up in a pony tail, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. Her name was Luna Horizon. She instantly became friends with Danny, Tucker, Valerie, Jazz, Kwan, and Star. About 2 years later Danny and Luna got together. They lived a very happy life.

                                ~The end~