Chapter 3;Joy?

3rd POV(still):
Spectre led them though the faded yellow door. "This is Joy's room. He has been going through what innocence has been going through but worse..."Spectre said sadly. He motioned them to follow him. They followed him to see a Danny with a flower crown with slightly withered flowers sitting on a bed and meditating. "Hey Joy..." Spectre said softly. Joy's eyes snapped open panicking before calming down at the sight of Spectre. Joy smiled. Spectre smiled back before frowning. Joy cocked his head to the side questioning why he was sad. "So these humans decided it be a good idea to come into the Lordships mind..." Spectre said pointing into the direction of the rest nervous. Joy's eyes looked over slowly to them. His eyes widened and his breathing picked up. "Wh-what ar-are they d-doing here!?" Joy yelled stuttering pulling out some of his hair which was black with faded yellow tips. Everyone but spectre, who was worried, was shocked at his reaction. Joy had tears in his eyes. As soon as Jazz, Valerie, and Tucker got out of their shock they ran over and hugged him. Joy's breathing calmed down a bit, hugging them back. He soon fell asleep in their arms. Jazz later him down and put the cover on Joy "Thx, and sorry about that, that usually happens when Sam or any other A-listers starts to say and/or do something mean." he said sadly. "The 1st time it happened is when the Lordship found out that witch-" he pointed at Sam"-Cheated on him." Spectre said with sadness and anger. "Now let's go to the next door!" Spectre said putting on a fake smile. He walked over to a indigo door that was glowing very bright. The humans walked over and Spectre opened the door.