Chapter 9;Heartbroken(part 2)+Mischievous

-After Spectre calmed down the Danny-

Spectre's POV:
I walked out of the green door to the humans. "Who was that!?"Valerie asked very worried "What happened!?"Jazz asked. "Why was his skin cracked!?"Tucker asked. "That was Heartbroken."I said answering Valerie's question "He was breaking even more because he saw Sam, Your neglectful parents, and the people who bully the Lordship."I explained answering Jazz's question"And he had cracks on his skin because when the Lordship found out he was being cheated on he started to crack, he started to crack more and more when the Lordship's parents started to neglect him more and the bullying never stopped."I explained answering Tucker's question. "What was that Daniel's name before he got Heartbroken?"Mr Lancer asked."Love."I stated.

3rd POV:
"Now let's get find mischievous. This is his room, he could be hiding ready to pull a prank." Spectre said. They started walking around the room until they saw a Danny with green eyes, black hair with dark green tips. He tried to throw a water balloon at Spectre. However, Spectre caught the water balloon. "Aw, Come on, I never get you..."The other Danny whined. "And you never will, but now's not the time for that" Spectre said in a serious tone. "What do you mean?"The other Danny said. "We have visitors that need to get out of here."Spectre said pointing at the humans"Wait, the guests the are humans!? And most of them are Lordship's enemies or the people he doesn't like!"The other Danny said. Yes, now introduce yourself and create a door to the Lordships memories." Spectre said. "Fine..."The other Danny grumbled after sighing. "I am Mischievous. I was created when the Lordship was 3. I represent the mischievous side of the Lordship."The Danny, now known as mischievous, explained "I also controlled the Lordship to do the stuffed animal prank on Dash for payback." Mischievous added. All of the humans, except Dash who was blushing bright red from embarrassment and Sam who just stifled her laughter, laughed loudly remembering that prank. Spectre even let out a soft laugh. "I remember that, it was funny watching Dash's reaction at the time."Spectre stated with a small smile. "Anyways, make a door to Danny's memories now, please."Spectre said. Mischievous nodded and walked over to a almost empty wall, held out his hand, closed his eyes, and a white door appeared. The humans walked through 1st."Oh, and mischievous, please give back Knowledge and Creativities stuff." Spectre said before walking through the white door.