Alexa x Dylan// Alexa and Katie

This takes place after the season is over with. Song creds: down below.

Third person

She told me that she loved me by the water fountain
She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him
And that was really lovely 'cause it was innocent

The moment Dylan asked Alexa out, he knew there was a connection. A connection that could never be recreated. It was so authenticly them. They were Alexa and Dylan, something you could never recreate. 

When Dylan asked Alexa out, she thought the same thing. They could never be torn apart, they were so authenticly them that they would never break up. They would never be recreated.  They would never be imitated. 

But they were still young. 

But now she's got a cup with something else in it
It's getting kind of blurry at a quarter past ten
And he was in a hurry to be touching her skin

It was a late Friday night of her Sophomore year, that last of her sophomore year to be exact. The seniors had invited her and Katie to a house party that started to run rampant. Katie had left to meet Ryan, but Alexa assured her she would be fine for the night.

Alexa made a friend who appeared to not be drinking. They were the two sober ones there, what could go wrong right? Wrong.

Alexa was sipping on a Sprite that had more of a kick to it. She didn't know that. She and her new friend were dancing and have a great time. Well more for her friend over her. 

She felt somebodies hands cup her hips, "Hey," he whispered into her ear. He pulled her closer and Alexa smiled drunkenly. "Hey," she giggled happily. 

Forgetting what she told me by the water fountain
Now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear

Alexa turned around his arms now around her waist. She smiled happily as he pulled her closer, kissing her lips gingerly and whispering softly into her ear. 

"I can treat you better than that Dylan kid ever could."

That sentence seemed to spark something in Alexa. More sadness contributed to her happiness, and now she was off. She felt a shift in the tension but shrugged it off and grabbed his hand as he pulled her away from the crowd. 

And she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain
She couldn't be at home in the night time because
It made her feel alone, but at that time she was too young

Alexa knew in the back of her drunken mind that she shouldn't go. She caught a glimpse of what appeared to be Dylan, but Alexa knew it couldn't be. She hadn't seen him in months. 

Alexa knew she needed to be home but she felt compelled to be here. Like she had to be here at all costs, or she would be alone. Alexa is the best one to know, loneliness is a silent killer. But she was too young to break out of her drunken state. 

I was too young
I should've built a home with a fountain for us
The moment that she told me that she was in love
Too young
I was too young
(Too young)...

Dylan saw his classmate guide Alexa, away from the crowd. He knew that he should have stopped it when he saw him start talking to him. He should never have let him start talking to her. 

Dylan also knew that he should have protected what was his when it was his. He had no right to go and break their fun up. Even if the guy could have horrible intentions. Dylan should have protected what was his when it was his. Alexa wasn't his anymore.

And if she ever goes back to the water fountain
The handle will be broken and the rust set in
But my hand, it will be open and I'll try to fix it
My heart, it will be open and I'll try to give it

So Dylan started to wonder, what would happen if she was to come back. What would happen if they grew back together? The love he would give would still be flaming from before, even if hers had stopped momentarily. He will try to fix her scrapes and his heart will fill her emptiness completely. 

The simple thought brought Dylan some hope, what would happen if they got into the same school? What would happen if he stayed for her? 

Now I'm grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear
And I know that it's only a wish
And that we're not standing by the water fountain
(Too young)...

Dylan was too young to worry about what happened if something that would not be important for two more years. He should try to befriend her now, in hopes of it becoming more again.

He remembered the kiss from the night of the dance, the sweet cuddles from the weeks after. The love they shared, but they weren't together anymore. 

She was upstairs, wanting to be at home, but she didn't want to be alone.

She couldn't be at home in the night time
Because it made her feel alone
But at that time she was too young
I was too young

She may be sixteen, but she was still too young to understand. The one who wanted her love and affection, had all of her attention was downstairs in the same house she was currently in. 

Alexa felt three wet kisses trail down her neck before being pinned to the bed. She quickly pushed him off, her strength regaining quickly as she stumbled to the door. She knew who she needed to be with, and it wasn't this drunk idiot she thought she was becoming friends with.

I should've built a home with a fountain for us
The moment that she told me that she was in love
Too young
I was too young
(Too young)...

She pushed the door open as her ankles buckled under her feet. The guy was still struggling to get up. She was struggling to walk as she unbuckled her heels she was in. After throwing them off, she was off down the stairs, only now the horrid smell of alcohol on her clothes was evident.

She fell coming off the last step, only to be caught by the one person she knew she could trust right now. Her one and only, Dylan. 

I should've built a home with a fountain for us
The moment that she told me that she was in love
Too young
I was too young

"You okay?" he asked helping her to her feet.

She sniffled and nodded, "Katie left can you take me home?"

He nodded an answer and grabbed her arms and led her out the door.

After he got her in the car, he glanced over to see she was already asleep. He smiled to himself and started the route to her house. She would never be alone, as long as he kept up with how she was doing. 

"I still love you," he whispered as he pulled into her driveway. Alexa smile to herself, "I still love you too. I missed you."

Dylan knew she was drunk but still smiled to himself anyway and helped her out of the car.

It was a good night after all.

----------------------------------

Water Fountain- Alec Benjamin

This was for 

Bye lovelies,

-Rami