Trusting

"I'm better than before Mr. sehun" Joy said but her voice can easily sense trembling from the pain she is holding.

" Are you sure Miss Joy ? You look pale , if u have any problem just tell me ohk "

Joy didn't know how to reply anymore so she just nodded and headed inside by making sure not to look back as she can feel those worried eyes , she didn't know what it was but that guy looked like he is worried.

" Unnie he looks worried about you , i think he likes you " Yeri said to Joy.

" You always tends to play a matchmaker when it comes to me right ? i mean you were impressed by that Secret Admirer and now suddenly you start praising Mr. Sehun too "

Joy said slightly chuckling , she knows yeri is just worried for her .

" So my precious Yeri let's do the work now , we need money to live right ?"

Then they both just nodded and head towards their work but suddenly Joy phone buzzed and at that moment she knew that now is the time to explain the last night behavior to the guy who waited for her texts. Her phone screen flashes with the name " My Secret Admirer" yes , she actually saved it under this name because she don't actually know the real name of that stranger.

"Hey beautiful , good morning ummm i was wondering if u wanted to talk to me ? i mean you weren't replying last night so i was worried" .

At first Joy was taken aback because of the word " beautiful" but now she know that this guy likes to call her whatever he wants to.

"Hey umm i am sorry , actually i fell asleep because i was quite tired and didn't realize it."
Joy replied after checking it twice making sure if it's ok.

"Oh so you didn't want to say goodbyes 💚 i'm soo happy"

" What ? " Joy was shocked about what this guy is talking about .

" You are not romantic right? ok fine i will teach you , so there is a saying that -
If someone fell asleep while texting you that means they didn't wanted to say goodbyes ".

What is wrong with this guy? , he is soo cheesy , Joy thought cringing mentally.

" Hey can you just me tell me about yourself ? I mean who are you ? "
Joy asked to him.

" Well me ? I am your handsome Secret Admirer 💚"

" That's not what i mean , i mean What's your name ?"

" Well , Are you already interested in me ? ( heart eyes 😍) "

" If i'm going to talk to you , i need to save your number under your name"

" Oh right , it's Willis "

************************************

WOAH JOY IS SOO BREATHTAKING.

.
.
.
Sorry the chapter is quite short because i am quite busy these days but i will make sure to update sooner now. and guys do vote and comment your opinion.

STAY BLESSED
STAY HAPPY
STAY HEALTHY
READERS 💚