chp#24 New beginnings

It was a new beginning of the chapter of my life

It was a new beginning of the chapter of my life. A magical and blessed beginning. My favourite chapter of the life of my story.

It has been a rollercoaster ride. I remember the time I was a child trapped in the castle because of my curse. Never did I ever imagine my life to turn out like this. I've read and heard a fair amount of stories but my story was my favorite. Indeed it had its ups and downs but there were chapters in it, memories I can never forget. Happy memories. The first time I fell in love with the prince and now the time I fell in love again with my baby girl, Noor.

I remember the moment and the emotion for the day like it was yesterday. I remember feeling overwhelming love. I stared and studied every feature of the baby girl and memorized the details. It was like instant happiness and joy. It took me long to conceive Noor but finally I got to see her beautiful face.

My Noor was not like other children. She was special. She was both a djinn and a human. She was born with the same symbol that was carved on my shoulder on the day the big news was announced.

Noor was now three years old. She loved playing with her father ( now the king of djinns) and with her grandparents in the human world. She was always showered with hugs and kisses.

Her glossy brown hair , softly reflected the light of the sun as I brushed them gently ; each strand of her hair felt like silk. She had sparkly eyes full of love and life. Her smile was her best God given feature. How can someone look at Noor and not fall in love with her.

" Then what happened mother ", Noor asked with her eyes wide open as she lay in her bed. " Then a beautiful angel was born" I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. " This is my favourite story mother", she smiled and fell asleep.

With the death of the king of djinns a lot changed in the djinn world but in a better way. There was peace and happiness around. Kalmin and Zinnia were given freedom too. New laws were passed by the new king.The djinn world didn't feel that harsh and different anymore, there was now love everywhere. Watching my prince become the king and I his Queen was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes when he was crowned.

We were now at peace. A happy and powerful king , a queen with the most beautiful gift and a little princess, both kind and innocent, drawing people to her. It was as if she knew she was born to be a princess of the djinn world, one who always helped others. A fierce independent spirit, confident, a warrior. I loved her, we all did.