chp#4 Nasira

Days went by and my condition got worse

Days went by and my condition got worse .
I would not eat , sleep or talk to anyone. I would just lay in the bed remembering those precious moments I spent with him and tears would roll down my face.
My condition got so bad that rumor was spread about my death.
The king and queen used to sit by me , crying , praying to God to make me better again.

Everyone was praying for my life. No one knew what happened to me.
The doctors tried different medications but none worked. My heart was crushed into pieces and only his presence could join those pieces back.

One of the imams ( Muslim scholar) then advised the king to send me to Nasira ( a place not far from Roohani) for treatment and for a change of weather.

He told the king about the holy place in Nasira ,where an old man was famous for curing people with different types of illnesses that even the doctors couldn't cure. After listening to that the king agreed at once and the imam took me with him to Nasira for treatment.

It took us 3 days to reach Nasira.
We finally reached our destination.
It was in a remote area and there was the most beautiful natural scenery. There was a small river, hills and green fields.

I was amazed to see a crowd gathered around a hill , all waiting for that old man to cure them

The river was flowing gently and I heard the chattering of the birds in the green trees and the sound was creating a harmony in my ears.
I noticed a small hut beside the hill, that people were gathered around. After 15 minutes, an old man walked out of the hut.

He had a strange appearance.
His hair was straw-like, it looked so dry. He had tiny , sad eyes and a long , weird beard that kind of made him look like a lunatic. His face was tanned and he walked wearily towards the river. The whole crowd was silently observing the old man as he washed himself up and drank the water from the river with his hands.

 The whole crowd was silently observing the old man as he washed himself up and drank the water from the river with his hands

He then stared at the crowd,
his eyes were moving from person to person.
Then he saw me and after a few minutes  he smiled and said ,
" You , my child is in love with a djinn, you come with me."
I was surprised when he said that  and I followed him to his hut..