[53] - Warship Island Arc ~ 6

Start from the beginning

"That was you." Zoro drawls, causing Usopp to flinch with embarrassment.

Meanwhile, at the bow, Luffy is reveling in the odds stacked against us. "Yeah! That's it! Go!"

In the galley, Nami mans the steering pole in the galley.

"Hey! Cannonball coming this way!" Luffy notifies loudly. And with a grin on his face no less, despite the incoming danger.

"I can't do any more from here!" Nami informs, too busy steering to do anything otherwise. "You do something about it!"

"I've got it!" I yell, leaping to stand on the port side bulwark. Bringing two fingers to my lips before shifting them away in an outstretched manner. 

In the kiss-like fashion, a large bubble of water appears

In the kiss-like fashion, a large bubble of water appears. The giant orb of water "catches" the incoming cannonball and suspends it in the water. I pinch the orb between my thumb and forefinger and pull back on it like a bow and arrow. 'Han-chan-nee-san. . .this one's for you. . .wherever you are.' I glare at the ship that fired at us. 'Let's see how you boys like the taste of your own medicine.' The cannonball goes flying back with even more speed than when it came and smashing not one, but all three of the warship's masts.

"Oh, wow!" I hear Apis exclaim in awe.

I can't help but smirk and show off a bit. Spinning around and blowing a kiss out to the Marines way.

But the minor victory is cut short, when klaxon alarms and bells ring loudly from the main flagship

Through his binoculars, Trigger sees the massive gun the flagship is aiming right at the ship and relays the info to the rest of us.

"We're in trouble! One hit from that monstrous cannon and we'll be blown to shreds!" Exclaims Nami.

"We'll be fine." Luffy responds with his usual laid-back attitude. "(First Name) or I can just bounce it right back."

Nami growls. "We need a permanent solution! I'll turn the ship around; you guys work the rear sail! GO!"

While Luffy, Zoro and I move to follow the navigator's orders, Trigger hangs back with Usopp, holding something behind his back with his paws.