four

chapter 4

donghyuck laughed as he watched the others who were near in killing themselves. they were playing silent 007 bang, and whoever makes a noise, or wasn't able to pick the next player gets hit by them on the floor.

he's in the game, good thing he's good at it. that's why he didn't get any hits from them yet.

"you okay, love?" mark squished his hand when he noticed that the younger was spacing out.

donghyuck nodded and smiled, "i think i should be the one asking you that. you got hit by jisung a lot. are you okay?"

mark laugher and nodded. "it's nothing compared to the pain you're feeling right now." he sighed.

and donghyuck could thank the heavens for giving him a boyfriend like mark lee. he was just so kind and considerate about his feelings.

donghyuck just leaned his head on mark's shoulders while watching the others hit themselves.

jaemin went towards the speaker and played some music to break the silence when they were playing. once he's done, he sat between winwin and taeyong to continue the game.

"taeyong-hyung, i won't be playing anymore!" mark said.

taeyong nodded and smiled at him, "it's alright, mark... just take care of hyuck."

mark looked at the younger who was frowning upon hearing the song. he raised a brow, "it's your favorite song, why are you frowning?"

the younger male sighed. "the title is walk you home and i can't even walk straight. who am i kidding?"

that honeslty made mark crack up a little bit. "it's because you're injured, love. of course you can't walk." he looked at the younger who was still frowning. his eyes traveled down the younger's legs to look at the cast that was wrapped around his right leg.

he reached for it and carressed it softly, "you should go now. you're making my donghyuck suffer." he sighed.

donghyuck looked at the older when he started talking to his knee. he was starting to think that mark had a few screw loose, but what he was doing right now is cute.

"you're such a dork." donghyuck snorted.

mark looked at him and laughed, "but i'm your dork."

the younger nodded and pinched his cheek. "mhm, only mine." he sighed and leaned his head on mark's shoulder. "love, i'm sleepy."

mark looked at him and he was about to close his eyes already. he planted a soft kiss on top of donghyuck's head and smiled. "go to sleep, love. i won't go anywhere."

—tbc.
aren't they cute :'))