one

chapter 1

"mark-hyung, what are you doing?" donghyuck limped his way to the living room, where he saw mark busy with his laptop.

the older looked up, and was surprised when he saw donghyuck smiling at him, like he wasn't feeling any pain at all. he quickly stood up as he helped he younger walk, "why are you walking around like this?! your condition might get worse!" he scolded the younger who was hugging him by his waist.

once they were already seated at the sofa, mark looked at the younger who was frowning at him. "what's wrong?"

"well you can't just lock me up inside my room like i'm a disabled person or something!" the younger huffed. "i don't wanna die out of boredom."

the older male chuckled, "well hyuck, you are disabled right now." he said, pointing at the cast that was wrapped around his right leg. "and besides, no one dies out of boredom."

donghyuck shot him a glare, "i hate you so much."

mark ruffled his hair, "well i don't, so sorry." he then chuckled. he noticed that the younger was having trouble in keeping himself comfortable because of the cast that was wrapped around his leg.

the older male sighed and bent down to place the younger's leg on top of the coffee table.

"are you insane?! taeyong-hyung would kill me if he sees me in this position!" he huffed, breaking free of mark's grip. "he told is not to place our feet on top of the ta—"

mark covered his lips to shut him up. "you talk too much." he hissed. "i'll take the blame if he scolds you." he leaned closer.

the younger leaned his back further from mark, "w-what are you..." he gulped, seeing the older's face too close for his liking. he could clearly see the older's perfect features. his eyes, his nose, and his lips. "...doing"

mark chuckled and shook his head, moving away from the younger.

"y-yah!" donghyuck slapped the older's shoulder. "what were you doing?!" he hissed.

mark shook his head as an answer and continued what ge was doing on the laptop.

"mark-hyung!!" mark paid no attention to the whining donghyuck and just continued typing random things.

donghyuck huffed and slowly stood up, removing his foot from the coffee table. he slowly limped away and walked towards the kitchen, hoping that mark would at least stop him from doing so.

but he was wrong.

he looked down, shoulders hanging low, feeling dejected.

"i just want your attention, mark-hyung..."

—tbc