"Wait a second," she squinted her eyes at the photo and she gasped. "Hey, that's me!"

I broke my gaze to the photo she just pointed. It was a photo of me in the backyard of my parents' house. I was probably 8 in that photo. I was standing right next to a little girl, who was a few years younger than me. I didn't remember much about the girl, the only thing I remembered was that she used to be my close friend.

"Is this really you?" I asked as I took a better look on the little girl in the photo.

She did in fact looked like Thea when you looked carefully. I knew we used to be friends when we were young, my mother confirmed that, but I didn't know that we actually had a photo together when we were kids.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't forget how I looked when I was younger, you know."

I took a look on the photo once again. "It's really you.. How come I don't remember you?"

She shrugged. "I don't really remember you as well, I think I was 5 in this photo. But I do remember your face here, wow I can't believe I married this little boy."

I smiled as we looked at our photo. There were about 3-4 photos of us together in this album. The first photo was us standing next to each other, with smiles on our faces. The second photo was us swimming in the pool with my father behind us, talking to Thea's father, Alfred. The third photo was me swinging her at the park. And the fourth one...

"Holy shit what happened here?" She pointed to the last photo of us. It was a photo of me in the middle of crying whilst she just looked at me in confusion, holding an ice cream.

Then it hit me. I remembered it now. The memories of us when we were kids.

I remembered her family came to my house, my mother introduced me to her. I remembered Thea being so shy when we first met, her mother said that Thea was always shy to meet new people. I remembered the first time Thea spoke to me, it was something about biscuits. She asked me if I had some biscuits she could eat. I remembered eating those biscuits with her and somehow we started talking. I remembered us being friends and she used to come to my house quite often, something about her parents being busy with work so they used to drive her to my house in the morning then picked her up in the afternoon when they got back.

I remembered the amount of times we spent together in my house, playing toys or just ate snacks that I hid under my bed. I also remembered exactly what happened in this photo.

I was eating ice cream when of all sudden she snatched my ice cream and ate it instead. Me being the little kid who didn't want to share his favorite foods (in this case; ice cream) started screaming to get his ice cream back, and Thea being Thea was not aware of it and just pushed me down. I remembered asking my nanny for help but she was busy giggling at us. Realizing I got no help, I started crying.

"I think you just snatched my ice cream without my permission," I said as the flashback ended. "And you pushed me down after that."

She burst into laugh. "What? Why did I do that? And why did you even cry anyway?"

I glared at her. "You took my ice cream, something that I loved and you had the audacity to push me down."

She laughed even harder. "Oh shit, I guess I was kind of brutal when I was a kid."

"Now you're laughing? You were so brutal you didn't care that I was crying."

She giggled. "I apologize for my behavior. I think I remember a bit about you now. You used to collect lots of Pikachu stuff, and you love watching Barney."

I cringed as I started to remember it. "How do you know that?"

She grinned. "You used to show me your Pikachu collection, and I also remember watching Barney with you. You told me you love watching it every morning."

The Unwanted Marriage (UNDER EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara