Chapter 1

ANDREA'S POV.

Finally summer and I'm officially a high school graduate!!, I scream at the top of my longs when I got home. All I could think of is a new begging of my life starting and the best part of this is gonna be in 2 1/2 weeks, why? Well let's just say that ME AND MY BEST FRIEND JENN ARE MOVING TO LA!!! I'm so excited!

I headed down stairs to go let my mom know that I was going over to Jenn's house and not to be worried if I was back late cuz I didn't know what time I was gonna be back home.

(13 mins later)

I got to Jenn's place which was like my second home so I didn't mind knocking or rigging the door bell so I just barged it.

"Well hello Andrea", Jenn's mother said to me. I walked up to her and gave her a hung and said hello.

I ran up stairs to Jenn's room and barged in to the room.

"Holy shit Andrea you scared the crap out of me", Jenn said with a slight giggle.

Jenn was in the middle of making a YouTube video. Jenn and I are both YouTubers and that's one of the reasons why we are moving to LA, because there are so many YouTubers that live there. Including Kian Lawley ohhhh.. how I just can't wait to meet him!! Kian is my favorite YouTuber. he is super cute and hilarious and his videos always know hot to put me in a good mood.

I've had a little crush on Kian for a while, but j can't say it's that big considering the fact that we've never met and he probably doesn't even know I exist.

JENN'S POV.

I ended my video and jumped on top of Andrea.

"Ouchhhhh...", Andrea weeped

What were you thinking about I asked her knowing that I just snapped her out of her thoughts.

"OHHH nothing", Andrea replied to me with rosy cheeks.

"I know you're lying Andrea", I told her.

She's probably thinking about Kian she told me she had a crush on him like 7 months ago, and I thought that was pretty cool cuz I have a crush on one of Kian's friends JC who's also a YouTuber.

"Are you thinkin of Kiiiiiiian", I teased.

"Maybe", Andrea said to me with her face in a pillow.

"I CANT BELIVE WE ARE LEAVING IN 2 1/2 WEEKS FOR LA", I said in a loud voice!!

Andrea considered that we should go to the mall to get a couple of new outfits. So we headed down stairs and I let my mom know that Andrea and I were heading down to the mall.