Chapter 9: Return to Naboo

Because of the second attempt on her life the Jedi council had Anakin escort Padme back to her home planet while Obi wan hunted the bounty hunter that had been seen. At first Padme was angry that she had to go into hiding but she grew to enjoy her time with Anakin, the two spent a day in the meadow and talked for hours. Each day they grew closer and even shared a kiss but of course it quickly ended both knowing that what they just did was forbidden. "I shouldn't have done that, " Padme admitted and  tried to act like nothing happened "I'm sorry, " Anakin said a bit ashamed that he just kissed her, he barely noticed it but Vader had been unreasonable quiet. He hadn't left he could still feel his presence but he had said anything and he wasn't sure if he should rejoice about it or be terrified about it. Later however after he had an argument with Padme Vader had started talking again, "will you've be awfully quiet, " Anakin said sitting on his bed "Aww the chosen one is upset because his girlfriend got mad at him. " Vader mocked "I liked it so much better when you were quiet, " Anakin said desperately trying to ignore the voice in his head "we've been over this I will never go away and as long as you live I will still be here. " Vader said in an almost sinister voice "your a pyschopath, " Anakin exclaimed almost yelling "no I'm you, " Vader said the words echoing in Anakin's ears. Needless to say Anakin got hardly sleep that night, all night he saw his mother screaming in agony and crying for his help "mom.. no.. mom.. don't, " Anakin yelled waking up with a jerk and looked around with tear filled eyes for his mother.