Child sized bait

"Why?!" I groaned.

"What?" questioned Chara.

"School's open" I said.

"How? We killed people there, they should have it closed down, plus other people could get hurt" Chara faked being concerned.

"Yeah, but they added cameras so it's 'safe" I said sarcasticly.

"So, we're child sized bait" Chara said.

"Yeah, but... I'm up for a good challenge" I replied.

~At first period~

"I believe you've all heard about the... murders, but we have ways to make sure you'll be safe. We installed cameras and are giving each of you pepper spray and a safety whistle" said the teacher as boxes of pepper spray and whistles got passed back.

"Be grown up, if you spray it randomly; you will be suspended" the teacher added. Then some kid raised their hand.

"Will there be a service at school for the sweet girls who died?" asked the kid who was a 'I like like the bully' stereotype.

"Yes" the teacher answered. I looked at Chara.

–_–Time Skip_–_

"Finally!" Chara exclaimed as we left school.

"Over there" I said, pointing to the kid from class. Chara smiled at me as we started walking after him. As soon as we were out of the camera's range, I pushed the kid against the wall of the alley we were walking in.

"W-What are you doing? Let me go!" the kid said.

"Don't tell us what to to!" I whispered, covering his mouth.
Tears raced down his cheeks as Chara took out a knife. The boy's eyes were focused on it.

"Shiny, right? We take very good care of our knifes" Chara said with a smile, their eyes dripping black liquid again. The boy only sobbed harder.

"Aww, don't cry, it'll only hurt a lot" I joked, making Chara chuckle. I nodded and Chara stabbed him in the stomach. Chara then quickly pulled it down, spraying blood all over us.

"You should probably clean that blood before you get caught". Me and Chara turned to the voice.

"I was wondering if you were gonna show up" Chara started.

"Frisk"