Friends With The Asher

"How's you and Hayley?" He asked. "Uhh. Good, just Avi um, tell him to stay away from my sister" I threaten. "Wow, you can threaten too!" He says mockingly impressed. (btw Asher and Avi are stepbrothers)

"I'm serious the last words, me and Hayley said to her the first time was 'I love you Julianna Grace LeBlanc' and 'I love you Hayley Noelle LeBlanc'" I said. "But don't think I'm not still mad at you" I intrude.

"Okay!" He puts his hands up in defense. I chuckle, "But ay, wanna play a game of basketball?" I ask. "Sure."

-•-School Lunch-•-

"Hey!" Asher says. "What!" I say clearly annoyed. "Oh, is it that time of the month?" He fires back. I glare at him. "Hold this be right back" I say shoving my tray into him. I abruptly walked over to Emily and her posse.

"You and your sister are done!" I say. "Hm- What ya gonna do About it?" Emily asked. "This!" I punch her, she tried to block but she missed. "Now- Wait until I get your sister back too!" I walk away. I smile from the best feeling in the world. Revenge.

It's the only word I had in mind. Day and night. (Oh god— here we go again— ALL DAY AND NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT- I'm done now thank you)

Asher's POV

Emily and I are no longer talking. The plan. Well let's just say I'm not doing that no more. McKenna , made Annie's Sister almost DIE cuz she wanted to kill herself. I can't.

And to think the plan, Annie would be dead by now. Emily called her a hoe, cause apparently her clothes were to revealing. Yet, I was trapped in Emily's spell. Emily wore revealing clothes.

I'm definitely over Emily, Annie's better. Just plain out better. I've known her longer, literally.

After School

I walk out to find Annie, "Hey, Ann's" I say walking up to her putting her books in her locker. "Hey Ash!" I chuckle. Emily didn't call me that. "Are you walking?" I ask. "Yeah. You?" She looked back at me as her brown eyes twinkled. "I'm walking, wanna walk together?" I question. "Together." I hear her mumble. "Sure!" She covers it up with.

We walk out and her phone starts ringing.

Annie's POV

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, it's Hayley!"

"Hey HayHay!!" I smile.

"How's school going?" She asks.

"Great! I'm walking home with Asher. How's school going for you?" I wonder.

"GREAT! I met a new friend her name is Tessa!" She excites.

"That's Great Hay! Listen I'll FaceTime you later, k?" I question.

"Sure!" She says.

I end our call.

Asher's POV

"Who was that?" I ask Annie. "It was Hayley, she was checking in on me and stuff" Annie chuckled. "Well, how's she?" I wonder. "She's great I just miss her though." She admitted. "Or are you missing your demon self?" I question her.

"Shut up!" She playfully punches me. I laugh. I see we are now in front of her house. "Well I'll see you tomorrow?" She says. "Yeah, bye Ann's" She goes in her house and I go into mine.

"Hey Asher!" I hear Mom say. "Hi mom" I smile. "How was school?" She asked. "The normal, horrible" I grab an apple off the counter and head to my room. Astronomy. My room's filled with stars and space, I love it.

I open up my phone unlocking it with my thumbprint and go on Instagram. I delete pictures with me and Emily in them. She's a hoe. I admit it.