Internet Best Friend

Asher☀️

I met this girl named Emily. She seemed nice.
-•-
Now I'm in class. Annie and Jayden walked in with Annie getting a ride from Jayden. Apparently Emily kicked Annie?! No! Not her! It's probably a different Emily!
-•-Lunch-•-
Emily asked me to sit with her and her friends for lunch, so I did. There's Jenna, Anna, Lilia, Peyton, and Joshua. Well also Emily of course.

Joshua was really nice to be honest. But honestly I was mostly talking to Emily.

Annie💋
-•-After School-•-
I immediately texted Indi. She's my internet best friend.

anns
Help me!

indi
What's wrong?

anns
So you know that guy
Asher I told ya bout?

indi
Yeah ofc why?

anns
He literally sat with Emily
and her 'posse'. I mean I feel
bad for Anna and Lilia
but yeah!

indi
Talk to him then

anns
slow your mf roll. HE. IS.
TALKING. TO. HER.
RIGHT. NOW.

indi
Talk to him tomorrow
maybe. I wanna see you
SOOOOO bad.

anns
SAME MARYLAND IS
SOOOOO BORING.

indi
well I gotta go I'll be
busy for like 9 hours
sry Anns:(

anns
It's fine you can
have family plans too
DUHHH Bye indi!

I walk into my house. "Hey Annie!" Mom welcomed me. "Hey." I said. "Why you all glum?" She asked. "It's fine." I say. "Well okay, i can't talk to Indi for like 9 hours.." I lie but half tell the truth.

"Oh. It's okay Annie." Then a big smile plastered on my face. "Do you want anything specific for dinner?" Mom asked. "N- Can I make my spaghetti tacos?" I question excitedly. "CAN SHE?!" Hayley pops out from the stairs. "Sure Annie! But only if you go to the store to get a few things." Mom said.

"Okay!" I smiled. "What do you need?" Mom grabbed a piece of paper and handed me a grocery list.

Noodles
Spaghetti sauce
Taco shells
Apples
Carrots
Snacks (anything ya want)

"Can I come?" Hayley asked. "Sure!" I said. She went by the door to get her under armor sandals on. I had my adidas on already. "Annie, you can take my car. The keys are in my purse which is in the living room!" Mom says.
-•-
Me and Hayley get out of the car and walk into Walmart. First we get noodles and sauce. Then- BLAH BLAH BLAH!
-•-
We all sit down and ate my spaghetti tacos. Then, I go upstairs and then realize I left my phone downstairs. I went downstairs and then the next thing I knew, well I fell down the stairs! This time.... IT HURT!!! MORE THAN MY FEET STEPPING ON LEGOS!!!!