There It Was

But, there it was. A framed picture, turned around. I stared at it and turned it to look at it. "Asher?" Is all I let out....

(ANNIE KNOWS)

-•-School-•-

I run to find Asher, it's still before school starts but I look around. I stop hearing Asher's voice, "I agree Annie is pathetic" I come out from behind the wall, seeing Asher and Emily. "I'm pathetic!" I start. "Wanna know what you are. Fake, you have no fucking clue what it's like to have family issues!"

"You're Asher Angel! You're famous, you're perfect! Not! You have no clue what Emily has done!!" I look at Emily glaring. "You! YOU AND YOUR IM SO PERFECT ACT NO!" I punch her in the stomach. "THATS FOR CALLING ME WEAK!" I walk away flipping them off.

-•-Lunch-•-

I'm not at school cause I drove to the middle school to ask any of Hayley's friends to see if they know why Hayley did it.

"Julian, do you know anything of why Hayley tried to commit suicide?" I ask. "N-o" He said. "Oh. I'll go ask Coco." I walk up to Coco. "Do you know anything  about Hayley?" I ask. "I only know she felt lonely sometimes cause she only has me and Julian, Txunamy, Piper, and them were all fake." Coco says. "Thanks Coco." I smile.

It's a short chapter but it's a GOOD chapter ur welcome <3