Emily

Annie💋

UGH!! 6:05 I read the clock. Shit! I slept and hour past!! I get up at 5:00 usually.
-•-
I make my way down the hall. "Hey bitch!" You'd expect it to be Jayden or Greg or Mr. Wilson, but it's not, it's Emily. She always had been a jerk to me.

"What do you want Emily?" I ask. "Stay away from the new kid! He's MINE M-I-N-E!" Emily claims. "Yeah okay." I scoff as I walk the hell away from here. She kicked me. "What the hell!" I yell. She giggled or whatever. Eww! I'm more disgusted than a dirty tampon. (Lol)

I walk to find Jayden kind of limping. I found only Jayden. "Why are you limping?" Jayden asked. "Emily kicked me. And she giggled like ew!" I said. We talk for a bit and someone caught my eye.

Asher.....

With Emily. Jayden notices me a little bummed out. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine" I 'smiled' as I looked back at her. Woah. Okay.

The bell rung so Jayden gave me a piggyback ride to her and my locker to grab our stuff. Then, she piggybacked me to Mr. Wilson's room. "What the hell happened to you pigs!?" Mr. Wilson asked. "Emily kicked me same old, same old." I sighed. "You're heavy" Jayden said.

She sat me down in my chair. "Why?" Brynn asked. "Cause she said stay away from Asher cause apparently he's hers" I whispered in her ear. "Spill the tea sis!" James Cha- Mr. Wilson said.

"No." I said "Yes." He said

"Nope" "Yes" "Nope" "Yes" "Yes" "Tell me now!" He says "Shit!" I whisper shouted. I limped to his desk and whisper "Don't tell anyone, but-" He interrupted me. "Haha. You said butt" He laughed. "Anyways, Emily told me to stay away from Asher." I said. "Now don't tell anyone." I added.

"Okay! But, why did she?" Mr. Wilson asked. WHY DOES HE LIKE THE TEA SO MUCH?! "I don't know. She probably likes him." I said as I limp back. "Who, who, and what?" Hayden, my ex asked. "Ooooo! Now a show!!! Does anyone have Takis?" Mr. Wilson said. I roll my eyes at both Hayden and Mr. Wilson. "Shut up Hayden." Jayden said "Listen to Jayden" I state.

"Ew nope she's ugly" Hayden said. I heard Jayden scoff. "Oh look who's talking" I roll my eyes. I look back at Mr. Wilson who has Takis and Mountain Dew in his hands. "What! Continue!!!" He said with his mouth filled with Takis. "Ima go get Carson!" Brynn said.

"Yeah right" I roll my eyes. "Ms. Smith is like a death trap!" I admit. "Samsies!!" I hear from the front of the room. "What the hell?" I said. "You literally sound like my sister!!!" I continue. "She's 12!" I stopped. "Yeah Yeah Yeah!" Mr. Wilson rolled his eyes.

He pulled out his laptop and I heard James Charles. Classic.

My letter

Dear moon, I cut myself today from the stress. Luckily, no blood:) Come on I need help. I thought I might of liked this one boy, but I saw him with Emily:( Ugh I hate life....