Table

I got up and wore:

I walked into school and saw Jayden, Brynn, Carson, Greg, and Asher?? Oh yeah duh! I walk over to smirking Jayden as she sees me

I walked into school and saw Jayden, Brynn, Carson, Greg, and Asher?? Oh yeah duh! I walk over to smirking Jayden as she sees me. I rolled my eyes. Happens a lot! She gets me all weirded out. The bell rings.

Brynn, Jayden, Asher, and I walk to Mr. Wilson. "Annie Le-broke" Mr. Wilson said. "You have your entire life to be a jerk, why not take today off!" I defend back. "You only annoy me when your breathing, really!" He fires back.

I roll my eyes and sit down.
-•-Middle Of Class-•-
"Oh that reminds me of this story. One time when I was teaching my class last year. Carson he started laughing, then I joined and then Greg finally joined. But then we all ended up get-" Mr. Wilson gets cut off by me. "Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up?" I ask innocently smiling.

"Sorry I didn't get that I don't speak bullshit." Mr. Wilson said. "Oh I'm sorry, are you always such an idiot or do you like to 'show off' when I'm around?" I question devilishly smiling. "Please tell me you don't plan to home-school your kids." Mr. Wilson replied.

"God made the middle finger just for you bitch-" I got interrupted by Brynn covering my mouth. "Good idea." I say and then lick her hand. "EWW!" I crack up laughing. "That's why you never do that!" I state. I mean it's true.
-•-Lunch-•-
Seating Order:

JAYDEN ME ASHER
ARMANI GREG BRYNN CARSON

"You should've seen what went down in Mr. Wilson's room" Asher started "Fuck." I mumbled. "Annie licked Brynn's hand!" "Why Annie?" Carson asked "Well to be fair Brynn had her handing my mouth! I've been doing that since I was little  sooooo never do that!" I smiled.

"When are ya gonna learn Brynn?" Carson asked as he looked at Brynn. "Wait, has that happened to you?" Asher asked "Fuck." I mumble. "I heard that" Asher said still looking at Carson. "We went to get food and I stole one of Annie's fries basically. Then she bit my hand.." Carson said.

"To be fair! When a girls hungry! You don't take their food!" I complain. "Note taken!" Jayden, Armani, and Greg said at the same time. I push my tray toward Greg. "Here Greg I don't want this, there's to many creepy things going on around!" I said. I got up, but then someone grabbed my hand. "Sit back down and eat!" Asher said "Ugh! Fine." I said as I sat back down.

Asher☀️

When Annie said "Well to be fair Brynn had her handing my mouth! I've been doing that since I was little  sooooo never do that!" I immediately thought of my childhood best friend.

Flashback💥

I stole her Dorito's. "Gimme them back!" She said. I didn't. She then took my hand and licked it. "Ewww" I said giving them back to her.

Reality
-•-
Jayden, Brynn, Annie, and I walk back to Mr. Wilson's room. "Asher, Brynn, Jayden, and Annie Le-ugly! Welcome back!" Mr. Wilson said as soon as we walked in. "Why do you always gotta be mean to me!?" Annie asked "Well, on the first day back you stole my Takis." Mr. Wilson complained.

"To be honest, they weren't as good as I thought!" Annie admitted sitting down. "You're weird!" I think his name is Hayden I said. "And you dated me, but look at you now! STILL UGLY!" Annie said straight towards him. I laughed. I heard Brynn say to Annie. "Carson would be proud by that! Great job!"

Annie, Brynn, and Jayden were into deep conversation and when I looked up at Mr. Wilson I saw him with Takis. He threw them right at Annie. Boy was I laughing. "Really?" Annie said. "I'd rather have Doritos!" Annie stated. I have Doritos! "Annie!" I yell. She looked over my way.

I threw Doritos at her. "Thanks! Here!" She threw the Takis at me. "Shit." Mr. Wilson mumbled. "Heard that." I said.

My thoughts on everyone
Brynn- She's Okay.
Carson- He's a great person
Jayden- She's Okay.
Armani- he's funny
Greg- He's a good guy
Annie- funny as hell, feel like I've seen her before