Internet Best Friend

Annie💋
I get home from school and see construction workers. "Mom? What's going on?" I ask. "We're getting a new room in the basement" she said. "Okay??" I walk up to my room.
-•-
I've had enough of it!

annie
Asher?

asher
Yeah?

annie
You gotta decide!

asher
?

annie
Us or Emily?!

asher
What?!

annie
Decide now

asher
okay then Emily.
They welcomed me.

annie
This user has blocked you

Done! He choose Emily... A tear dropped.. don't cry... don't cry.... don't cry...
-•-
Right now I'm sitting in class. Ugh! I keep thinking about Asher's mistake. "Annie LeBlanc please come to the office." My name goes over the speaker. I crutch up and head to the office.

"Annie!!" Indi yells. "Indi?!" I hug her. We stop hugging. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I've been here since the day you broke your ankle" she chuckled. I did too.
-•-
We get to Mr. Wilson's classroom. "By the way Indi swear all ya want in here, and the boy in the second row, two to the right is Asher." I informed her. We head in. "Who she?" Mr. Wilson asked. "Indiana Massara!" Indi announced. I chuckle.

"She's my ibf" I state. "Does that stand for irritable bitch face?" Mr. Wilson asked. "He seems like it." Indi whispers. "Heard that sis" Mr. Wilson said.
-•-Lunch-•-
Today Greg and Carson are meeting Indiana. "Greg Meet Indiana and same to you Carson." I said. "Hey?" Greg said. "Hey!" Indi sat next to me. "Greg's Cute." She whispered in my ear. "I ship!" I whisper shouted back.

"That kids staring at you!" Indi pointed. It's Asher. "It's Asher." I look back.

annieleblanc: met the distance💖 indi