CHAPTER 15

When we finally get to the other school,We see a FLIPPING HUGE swarm of mutants. We can't go in like this. We're not ready.We turn around. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE.We go past the old wal-mart on the way out. We raid it for supplies.I want to make a bottle rocket launcher.I grab a shopping cart.(I did so with the bottle work firework and a bottle over the summer.(before my parents died in the crash(more on that later.)We grab baking soda,vinegar,sprite bottles(the  2 Leiter ones.)I grab the long boxes that have the cans in them. Then some steel rods.3 cm in diameter.I grab some duct tape from the home office aisle.Then go back to my friends by the entrance."Okay,guys,lets head out,But First we need to go to the gun shop to get some guns for this." I tell my friends,so then we go to the gun shop,and I grab some pistols.I pull the top back until it clicks,then pull it off.I hook the trigger up to the box of sprite cans.I open the far side of the box.I make the cans so they face the open side of the box."Everybody,If you want a can, drink it until it's about 1/3 full and then give it to me."I tell them.Most of the people take a can.I fill each of the cans with baking soda and seal them with duct tape.(duck tape?duc tape? Duct ape?)I attach small tubes to each can in the  box.I attach the other ends of each tube the a gallon tank and fill the tank with vinegar and make a trigger mechanism so that when the trigger is pulled it will release some vinegar to one of the tubes that go to the front of the box.I go outside and aim toward an area that has nothing within view.I pull the trigger.It launches one can, the can trailing vinegar foam.It travels about 200 feet,then implodes,a burst of vinegar and baking soda.Nice.I make another rocket can. I load it into the launcher.I grab some other spare cans,fill them 1/4 baking soda,add a 1/4 layer of cooking oil,1/4 of vinegar, and leave it 1/4 sprite.I add a small metal key-like(its not an actual key, but a small,sharp metal object shaped like a key.) thing in the top.You push the key into the top,unlocking it,(quite literally)then shake it  for a second,mixing the vinegar with the baking soda, and the actual soda.( the cooking oil is to separate the vinegar and the baking soda to keep it from exploding on you in your hand.So I take my new,uh..soda Pop into the wasteland and push the key in,shake it, and throw it.It pops(explodes)to my expectation.Now we can go to the school.. this will be fun. Forget a baking soda volcano,we got some soda Pop and a rocket launcher.I quickly run into the gun shop and grab a scope, and duck tape it onto the rocket launcher. Now we are ready.