" That's um great I have to go." I tried to leave but Caiden grabbed my wrist.
" I'll drive you." He said.

" I don't want a ride!" I say glaring at him and attempting to pull my wrist out of his hands.

" Just tell me what you were talking about!"

" You're infuriating!"

" You little bi-"

" Is everything all right here?" A man asked us. He was wearing a green uniform like everyone else that worked in the hotel.

" Yes, Everything is fine." We both gritted out between clenched teeth.

" Okay, sir I'm just going to ask you to remove your hand from the ladies wrist then." Caiden took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling.

"You should of just minded your own business." He released my wrist and let his fist slam into the guys jaw. The impact was so hard the man fell to the ground and I silently winced knowing almost exactly how that feels. My wrist was grabbed and I was dragged outside seconds after by the same ass.

"Did you really have to do that?" I wasn't surprised when I didn't get s response. I was pushed over onto of the hood of a car.

" Must you always cause trouble." He hissed and I shrugged.

" Trouble likes to follow me don't hate." I say shrugging pushing myself up. If I wasn't on the hood of the car I most likely would've did that thing were you brush off your shoulders. Yea, I'm that cool.

" Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be." Looking at the time on my phone I sighed knowing I was going to be late to meet the dean. Caiden's hand slammed down on the blue car making the alarm go off. He clenched his hands in his hair and started to walk off. I could almost see the steam coming out of his ears. I realized not even a minute later that I should have taken his offer.

The school was at least 20 minutes away. Of course the one time I forget my skateboard. Taking out my phone I found a taxi service and got myself a ride. It didn't take very long to arrive at the university that was only feet away from the school I was currently attending.

You can do this Claire. I mean what's the worst that can happen?

They won't let you in.

Great you're back.

I never left.

I let out a sigh and pressed the button. A buzzing sound sounded a sec after and I opened the door walking into the elegant school that was almost exactly like the boys university only a tab but nicer. The walls were painted a nice cream color with pictures of sorority girls hanging on the wall along with s bunch of girls in other clubs like, theatre, tennis, soccer . . . Etc. I continued to read the black signs with white lettering of the clubs names above the pictures taking plenty of time since I wasn't in a rush to meet the dean.

I looked over at the empty desk where I'm guessing s secretary was suppose to be if not that then security. Elegant flowers were sitting on top of the desk along with a note. Must be a secret admire or a boyfriend/girlfriend. I walked down the hallway but paused in front of a door that had a small sign on it that said office. I took a deep breath and opened the door walking in slowly.

" Did you get lost? I mean honestly it doesn't take that long to get from the door to here. " A brunette said snarky and I shrugged.

" I prefer the word distracted but what ever floats you boat."

" I'm guessing you're here to meet the headmistress."

" Yes." I responded slowly having second thoughts, I was not even the slightest bit interested in being in an all girls school.