Authors Note / Bonus Content

Start from the beginning

I hid behind my friend. He watched me purposely and obviously side step, and hide behind her.

So I stood there, praying I'd drop dead any second, until I saw his shoes come into view on front of me and he tried talking to me, twirling my hair around his finger and telling me 'I really like your hair'.

I'm fairly sure I looked like I wanted to faint, or shit myself - probably both.

For some reason, this didn't deter him and he asked if I wanted to go with him while he had a smoke. I agreed, hoping I magically slipped and broke my neck on the way there.

However instead of taking me outside, he lead me back up the stairs and into the bathroom... Then took me into a toilet stall.

Very odd place to have a cigarette, I remember thinking

He sat on the toilet, and I stood there with my back pressed against the stall door like a trapped petrified animal word vomiting the most ridiculous shumit my brain could come up with because frankly, I'd never done anything like that before and I have no clue how to talk to people I find attractive.

I make jokes, bad jokes and blurt out things that make me want to hurl myself into oncoming traffic.

You see, one part I left out of this - was the first time he tried to kiss me (I still can't figure out why, I was a fucking train wreck of a person in that situation) he pulled my to stand between his legs, and then grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me down.... To which I panicked (because I'd never done this whole hooking up in clubs with strangers shtick, and I panic in those situations in general).

So I ducked, and dodged the stood up straight and pet him... On the head. Like he was a puppy. I then apologised and said that I didn't know what I was doing.

Now, the unbelievable part is that whole catastrophe didn't deter him - he did end up standing, and cornering me against the door and kissing me (all of this was consensual I'm just socially fuckin brain dead) until security came to bang on the door.

He got my number and then left, and I had to fly home to a different state the next morning. I came back to Melbourne a month later and he had text me, and we organised to go out for the night.

My friend pointed out why he would be taking me out - the type of guy he was ect , and what the night would result in.

I'd never done something like that before, but ya never know if you don't try right? So off I went - to experience my first one night stand.