Chapter 54.

"I've been a bad, bad girl

I've been careless with a delicate man

And it's a sad, sad world

When a girl will break a boy just because she can

Don't you tell me to deny it

I've done wrong and I want to suffer for my sins"

***"

If Harry was wanting me that frustrated I was nearly clinging to the edge of my seat, he's been successful.

I asked how long the drive would be, to which he said two hours.

Where the fuck is he taking me?

I'm reminded of the day he stole me from work and took me to the aquarium, he had that same smug look on his face when I tried asking him where we were going and all I got was "It's a surprise"

We've spent most of our driving on the free way, and it's been about half an hour so far and he keeps playing cat and mouse with his hand.

It's like being trapped in a car for so long is making him restless, and they do say that idle hands are the devils playground.

Unfortunately for me, his hand has been anything but idle for the last twenty minutes, he's kept his eyes on the road, looking nonchalant when he slides his hand up my thigh, dipping it inbetween my legs and massaging my inner thigh, ghosting his hand near my core before pulling it away and acting like he never did anything.

It's driving me mental.

I've tried to distract myself with anything I can, even playing a silent mental game of punch buggy with myself, but I just bite my tongue instead every time I see a Volkswagen.

I'm sitting rigid with my fists clenched by my sides, fighting the urge to punch him when he repeats the action with his hand again, casually humming along to the music on the radio.

He traces his fingers higher up my inner thigh, dancing them around the edge of my panty line on my leg before brushing the back of his knuckles over the fabric on my heat, pausing and pulling his hand away again.

He keeps smirking to himself more each time, noticing me squirming more, or the arousal he's causing between my legs.

I'm about to strangle myself with this seatbelt.

When he first started doing this, I tried pushing his hand away shyly, but he only gave me a warning look and said 'I wouldn't do that if I were you little mouse, you'll only make it worse for yourself'

I was panicking about him doing something like that while we were driving on a freeway, but now he's got me to the point where I couldn't care if we were in the middle of church, I just want him to stop fucking teasing me.

He's pushing my last nerve with this, I may be shy and I may be incompetent compared to him at being a sexual fucking deviant, but he's getting me to the point where I'm too sexually frustrated to give a shit.

I don't know if this that little devil he keeps referring to in me, I never really entirely knew what he meant by that, but I'm starting to understand now that there's more sides to me that I didn't know about and he's doing a very good job at drawing them out.

"You okay love? You look a bit stressed" he muses smugly, relaxing against his seat with his elbow rested on the centre console.

I glare at him, running my tongue along the inside of my cheek.