"Next week can't come quicken enough." Blake chuckles.

"I have a busy schedule, but I'll have my assistant reach out to you regarding a suitable time."

"Yes, of course, too easy." I smile.

"Thank you! Enjoy the weekend, I'll see you Monday."

"Goodbye." I wave.

Blake takes my hand and tugs me down the busy hallway. As we arrive in the waiting from, our parents jump up from their seats.

"How'd everything go?" Mum grins.

"We're coming back next week to debate Tori's ability to parent London. Since our evidence isn't made up stories, London should be home with us by the end of the week."

"Considering her past, it should be an easy case," Thomas comments.

"We should go out and celebrate." Angela grins. "There's a nice Chinese restaurant around here somewhere, I think."

"Thank you for the offer, but if it's okay with you, Ava and I would like to go home. We also promised London that we would celebrate once she comes home."

"Okay, we can wait." She nods.

"Thanks, Mum." Blake grins.

Our parents tackle us into tight hugs before allowing us to escape outside. As we walk down the bustling street, a cool gust of wind whips around us as the yellow sun melts into hues of pinks and oranges.

He laces his fingers through mine and I rest my head against his shoulder. His pocket vibrates, so I lean to the side. Blake grabs his phone from his pocket and frowns at the screen.

"Ben wants to know if we're up for a drink or two?"

"Hm! I'm kind of tired but you can if you want."

"Are you sure? Snuggling in bed sounds better."

"Snuggling with you is always amazing, but if you want to hangout with Ben, then that's okay too! I might watch something on tv for a little bit. Once you're done, I'll be yours for the rest of the night."

"Thank you, Ava."

"Hey, you don't have to thank me for that!" I gasp.

Blake wraps his arm around my waist and kisses the side of my head.

Once we arrive home, Ben jumps out of his car and we hurry inside.

"Hey, how have you been?" Ben smiles.

"Good, thanks! Hungry? I think I might have enough energy to make dinner."

"Don't worry about me, I might order something."

"You're more than welcome to roam the cupboard and fridge, but only if you make something for me." I chuckle.

"I'll keep that in mind." He laughs.

"Do you want me to make you something?" Blake raises an eyebrow.

"If I'm right, and I usually am, there should be salsa and corn chips." I grin.

"I can make you a proper meal."

"But nachos are delicious." I grin.

"Okay." He chuckles.

Once Blake is changed into something a little more comfortable, the two go outside. The fairy lights twinkle in the background which make it look rather romantic. I stifle a giggle and turn my attention to the kitchen.

* * * * *

Light spills into the room as Blake slips into bed. His arms circles around my waist and he tugs my body against his warm chest.

"You're so warm and comfortable." His breath tickles my ear.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

"I saw the doctor's appointment reminder on your phone."

"Okay." I sigh.

His hand slips under my shirt and I squirm under his cool touch.

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "That's what the appointment is for."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I booked it last week and I didn't want to get your hopes up."

"I won't be upset, just means we'll have to try harder." He chuckles.

He rolls me onto my back and his hands travel over my body. Blake pushes my shirt up and he showers my stomach with kisses.

"Ugh, I'm tired." I pout.

Blake flops to the side and I snuggle into his chest. His arms circle around my waist and I yawn.

"Just because I'm struggling, doesn't mean you have to hide things from me. If you're pregnant, that's amazing, if you're not, then we'll keep trying. I love you so much."

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again."

"I can't get anymore work off, but text me about how it goes."

"You'll be the first person I message." I smile.

His arms tighten around me and I nuzzle in.

I hope the little bulge is another exciting chapter as parents, not another reminder I really need to exercise.