Ch 6: Riots

Sirens were blaring all over the place. I tried to sneak back without getting caught. I jumped and caught hold of the the window sill and I was in.
        I hurriedly changed into a fresh gown , preferably one longer than my knee to hide the injury and washed my face. There was a knock on the door. As I opened the door , the notebook caught caught my eye. I shoved it under my matteress.

      Nilsa was at the door. "There has been a riot." she says. "Ok...."I reply.  "You are to stay indoor no matter what." She orders. "Now that's a surprise! I never get to stay indoors." I scowl

      I was about 4 years old and Eira was 7. We were making snow sculptures. Eira had made this deformed snow man with a tilted nose and crooked grin. I on the other hand had made a small ice dragon. It was beautiful Nilsa had said so. Then Mother came and kissed Eira on the cheeks declaring hers was the best and she was the daughter who was going to make her proud. I cried a lot that night and Eira came up to me and hugged me. She poured an ice worm down my back and screamed with laughter as I struggled.

         I locked my door and pulled out the notebook. I flipped the pages till I reached to where I had left.
"The story of the Unnamed"
It read as follows -
      Be there change for better or for worse
They will break the curse
As they are the true heirs
Of Nowhere and everywhere.
The balance may change
And the truth will be unveiled

        There was a thud on the window. I peered out , about a hundred slaves were chanting outside. Chanting what you may ask? But I was unable to make that out.

_______________________
Q/A
Okay so who is your favourite character till now?
I know it's just the beginning and all but still