89. The future battle

Start from the beginning

Dino hated himself for thinking that way, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Dino looks at Kyoya with amazement who was running with ease while carrying Elias.

It was as if Kyoya was used to carry her, while Elias on the other hand, pleading to be put down as she can run on her own but Kyoya simply ignore her demands.

It was quite amazing how Kyoya simply able to manage to treat Elias normally the same as before, while the rest was still keeping their guard up around her.

Elias Lin he was only known as an outstanding head of Lin family, her identity remained a mystery in the world of Mafia, rarely showing up un formal events. Then completely disappeared in the world without a trace five years ago, to be exact, the moment Byakuran their engagement was publicized.

It was as if she was spirited away.
____________
____________

"We should head back to base and reorganize ourselves, tenth!"

The silver haired bomber suggests, as everyone agree to his plan. Everyone hurried to their underground base as they all settle in to calm their nerves.

It was unexpected for them to have the six funeral wreaths to search for them at a terrifying time. They weren't given any time to rest at all, causing for everyone to be both physically and mentally exhausted.

Irie, who was patched up from the game soon explains to everyone how Byakuran was able to obtain a skill that he was able to obtain memories from parallel world, and how he wanted the trinisette to achieve his goals;

To become the ruler of parallel worlds.

Even Kyoko and Haru was tired from all of the events that was happening to them, as they learn that their friends are part of the mafia and that their lives are potentially in danger.

There was too many things happening that they have such a little time to process everything in their mind. But there's one thing they truly understand; they are deeply cared for and protected by their love ones. Therefore, all that the two can do right now is to give their best to support Tsuna's group and to be useful in way possible.

"Um, thank you very much for accepting my request, Tsunayoshi-sama!" Yuni gratefully thanked Tsunayoshi for saving her from Byakuran "I'm really happy for what you did but I am also worried for Elias-sama."

"Ah! That's right, what happen to Elias during her stay here?" Tsuna asks out of curiosity.

"I'm sorry, Tsunayoshi-sama, but it's not in my position to tell what happened to Elias." Yuni bows her head, apologising at Tsuna "also I do not know a lot of details what happened to Elias-sama's stay, other than she was sent here the earliest amongst all of you."

"When was she exactly sent here?" Reborn asks.

"About a month and a half from now... I believe everyone arrived for three weeks ago."

A month...

Everyone tensed up hearing, the amount Elias has been staying in the future. It was a month of survival with an enemy watching her moves, others simply shudder at the thought of staying with Byakuran was mentally exhausting, since it wasn't hard to fall in love with his (false) kindness.

"Was she there with Mukuro-sama?" Chrome tighten her grip at her beloved trident, worried about the two important people of her life.

"Yes, I believe Mukuro-sama wanted to confirm her whereabouts and attacked Byakuran in hopes for possessing him but failed." Yuni spoke the information that was given to her "Byakuran-sama wanted to eternally trap Mukuro-sama's soul but Elias-sama was able to prevent that."

"...how was she able to do that?" Gokudera hesitates, but still asks, he stil has doubts about Elias if she is truly an enemy or foe "if Byakuran has parallels memory, then wouldn't it be easy for him to simply prevent such an event?"

Everyone was surprise to hear Gokudera's question but they too, want to hear out answers that remained a mystery to them.

"You see, Elias sama tends to break common sense of society, she's the type of person who challenges their own limits and capabilities despite knowing that she might get hurt in the process." Yuni answers "even Byakuran-sama was taken aback when Elias-sama challenges him, forcing him to choose whether he kills Mukuro sama as Elias-sama bleeds out to death or let Mukuro escape as Byakuran-sama saves Elias-sama's life."

"Then that stupid girl hurt herself in the process of saving Mukuro, forcing Byakuran to let Mukuro's soul to escape while he tend at Elias's wounds." Reborn somewhat understand Elias's nature and deducted to what happen next, to which Yuni gave a nod that reborn was correct "what a disgusting and brutal plan, and yet I can't help to think that was the most effective one considering that there was a huge pressure considering her circumstances."

"I do agree how barbaric Elias-sama sama's actions can be sometime." Yuni looks at the wall, as if she was reminiscing about something

"but I sometimes disagree at her violent methods. She is not a Godly being to carry out such heavy burden, she is still a human being."

____________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!