89. The future battle

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I only took my eyes off you for a second and you let some Herbivore take you away." Kyoya was annoyed, and yet he held a smirk as if he'd taken back what was his.

I watch the teleportation device activates from all the given energy, as it starts to light up, Kyoya and I manage to arrive at the pod at a nick of time where we'll be teleport back at Namimori.

"I hope that your prepared for the consequences you've made, my omnivore"

Eh? Just now what did he just—

Kyoya whispers few words in my ears before a bright white light engulf our group, I can feel my cheeks flush due to our sudden closeness. It was only a second for the device to transport us, the pod that we rests on vanish into thin air, causing for Vongola to unable to gracefully fall down. Luckily everyone was not injured or dead.

"I'm glad that you decided to come with us, Elias sama!" I heard Yuni claps her hand in delight.

"W-wait I didn't mean to come!" I protests, trying to get off from Kyoya "I didn't expected to be dragged at all.."

"Doesn't matter, I would've still taken you with me, with or without that herbivore's help." Kyoya huff, while Gokudera immediately destroys the Teleportation device so that Byakuran's men could not follow us or at least give us some time to reorganize themselves.

"Yes! We destroyed it!" Tsuna and others watch in joy as they watch the device fall down near by the forest.

"Not yet..." I destroy their joyful moment, as I watch the device fall, I could sense a huge bloodlust coming from the device, as a small light flickers "...it's not over yet."

"Hiee! I didn't know that they'll come back so quickly!"

Before the teleportation device completely fell down the ground, six lights came out in different direction. One of them was close to Namimori high.

I unconsciously tighten my grip, as I watch the remaining five fly by. Perhaps they're already looking for Yuni. The thought of being Yuni being captured frightens me but I know that she's in good hands, protected by Tsunayoshi.

Someone then lift me up in the air, as I just noticed that I was still holding Kyoya's shoulders while he simply carried me, and didn't even bother to put me down.

"Put me down Kyoya!" I demand, as he simply ignore me and decided to drag me where he's planning to go.

"No." He refuse, and starts to ran to Namimori high.

"Hibari-sempai where are you going?!" Tsuna asks yelling, the distance between the group and us was getting bigger.

"I saw one of the lights headed to Namimori, and I'm going check if the school is damage." Kyoya answers, as he didn't stop running.

"Tsuna, we'll catch up to you later! I go with Kyoya to assure he won't do anything reckless" Dino soon follows us with one of his men, to ensure that he won't be too clumsy.

Kusakabe followed Kyoya from behind, as the thee of us heads toward Namimori.

_________________

Extended: Tsunayoshi's side

Tsuna watch Kyoya run off towards Namimori with Elias, and Kusakabe, Dino decided to follow the three as he thought it would be appropriate for him to tag along (as well as the voice of reason between Kyoya and Elias.)

Dino doesn't exactly trust leaving Elias alone with Kyoya, after all what happened with her staying with Byakuran... he doesn't want to leave the two alone, at least not yet, Dino couldn't relax yet that Elias might be a threat towards the Vongola, or she might be a spy.