Unstoppable + IMPORTANT NOTE

BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR AND Y E S

I AM ALIVE

IT IS TO MY DEEPEST REGRET TO INFORM Y'ALL THAT I ALREADY LOST INTEREST IN THIS STORY

SO FROM NOW ON, THIS STORY IS CONSIDERED OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED.

I will be putting this story under the status of "Completed" although I really have no interest in it anymore. So in order to make up for this horrible news, I have this little INCOMPLETE chapter that I wrote about a year or so ago.

Nonetheless I would like to say thank you for all your support. Don't worry this book will still be here for y'all to enjoy and go back to (despite it being entirely cringy for me to look back on).

So yeah I guess that's it, guess I'll just have to leave y'all with this little note: No matter how hard the wind blows, always remember and try to BE MORE CHILL.

ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵐᵒˡ ᵘⁿᶠⁱⁿⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ:
‹•.•›‹•.•›‹•.•›
-Squip talking
-Squip's thoughts
-Y/n's thoughts / Mind talking?
-Y/n's movements or plain thoughts
-"Y/n talking"
‹•.•›‹•.•›‹•.•›

Y/n's POV

After the very unexpected turn of events a while ago, we decided to go back to the abandoned building. By we I mean Jeremy and I, not including Jenna since we don't want anyone suspecting why Jeremy and I decided to get close with her again.

The walk towards the buliding was quiet and awkward. I glanced at a materialized Eric walking like he did not just confessed his crazy desire of recreating a world of his own.

How did it even came to this? I'm literally just a NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL a few months ago and then all of this abnormal happenings came tumbling in. All of these are so impossible to happen, I mean I feel like none of these are even real...

What if none of these really happened and I was just in a coma these past few months? Seriously how could I, a normal shy teenager, turn into a pathetic version of Regina George?! Why are these thoughts only coming in now? What the actual fuc-

"Y/n!"

I looked at Jeremy with wide eyes.

"Uh yeah?"

"You're going the wrong way..."

I looked at where I am heading and indeed I was heading towards the school's main building instead of the abandoned one.

You don't seem so distracted...I would know if you were, considering that I would have heard your thoughts circling around your brain. Is there a problem?

Asked a confused Eric in my mind. So...I did it? He can't hear my deepest inner thoughts?! I might actually hav-

"Y/N!"

Eric, still materialized, screamed using his...outer physical voice? Is that what it is?

Oh uhm yea- er I mean

"Yeah..?"

What's this? Hesitation? Stuttering? Are we back to phase 1, Y/n?

What? No! Of course not! I was just in a state of a shock. Since you know...this type of things don't usually happen..

And so is keeping an asshole of a computer who is lodged in your brain.

Don't worry about me Eric, I swear I'm fine. I just can't stop myself from thinking about the future...

He smirked as he took my left hand and kissed it.

"I assure you, the future will not be a problem. Sooner rather than later, we can mold these children into what we want them to become. They will follow what we we want them to do, say, or think. Now what can you possibly worry about that?"

Absolutely nothing...

Absolutely everything...

He grinned as we entered the abandoned building without even saying the password. Jeremy went in first and we followed. As we went inside Chloe and Brooke are still there snickering among themselves.

"What seems to be your source of entertainment ladies?"

Eric said as he hooked his arms around my shoulders. It feels so weird to be honest, I know it's definitely wrong however I just can't stop myself from feeling giddy and happy? Perhaps I got way too infatuated with this damn flirty computer...

"Y/n! Seriously girl you are out of it today."

I smiled sheepishly I strut my way to a nearby chair, successfully removing Eric's arm around me.

"Sorry girls just thinking about things..."

"And those things are far more important than the newest gossip in school?"

Asked Chloe in her sassiest voice. I sighed heavily which I disguised as a breathy chuckle.

"Obviously not, so tell me what was it again?"

Brooke rolled her eyes as she showed me something on her phone. Chloe cleared her throat as she prepared to explain.

"Ok so as you can see, Jenna seems to be recruiting some lackeys. How she managed to do do despite her ruined reputation, we don't know. Based on my source, she just randomly talks to students and drag them to somewhere isolated. Then after they talk they seem to be the best buddies in the world like, what? Oh and get this, wherever she goes, she always brings that pathetic shoe box. So we were thinking perhaps...Jenna is selling illegal drugs!"

Well they're not wrong...

‹•.•›‹•.•›‹•.•›

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

IT HAS BEEN A GRAND, MEMORABLE, AND QUITE CRINGY JOURNEY WITH Y'ALL. BUT I'M GLAD TO EXPERIENCE IT WITH YOU.

AGAIN IF U WISH TO REWRITE IT, MAKE A CONTINUATION, ETC. BE SURE TO INFORM ME AND AWAIT FOR MY CONFIRMATION. (I was way too young when I started writing this book, so it is truly understandable if u wanna change quite a lot regarding this book)