The Sudden Rise

GUIDELINES FOR Y'ALL

‹•.•›‹•.•›‹•.•›
-Squip talking
-Squip's thoughts
-Y/n's thoughts / Mind talking?
-Y/n's movements or plain thoughts
-"Y/n talking"
‹•.•›‹•.•›‹•.•›

***
Y/n's POV

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts as the bell for lunch rang.

"Finally!"

Rich yelled as some of our classmates cheered him on. The teacher didn't have a choice but sigh and silently get out of the room.

"C'mon Y/n, we'll show you our own way of spending lunch time."

Rich said with a smirk as he motioned me to follow him. I looked at squip as he was still in deep thought.

Tell him you'll catch up, you still need to retouch your make up.

I mentally groaned as I saw Rich gave me the 'what are you waiting for look'.

Ugh, I'm already hungry. Can't I eat lunch first?

Squip immediately zapped me, quite a bit harshly, as I jumped a little.

"You alright Y/n? Were you za- ow!"

Rich glared at a certain someone, probably his squip. Good thing no one was left on the room except for us, or else they will think we were crazy.

"Oh uhm sorry, so I'll just see you there in the cafeteria?"

I just nodded at him as I sighed.

You told his squip to zap him hard right?

Squip just looked at me with his icy cold eyes.

Yes, now go to the restroom and fix yourself.

I suddenly felt a pang in my heart as I realized I would have to follow his orders in order for me to be popular. And being popular feels so nice, I need to obey his commands.

Yes indeed you need to follow me to be popular. Focus on your goal Y/n...

I sighed as I walked towards the nearest restroom. I entered and smiled as I saw no one was there. I immediately retouched my make up and was about to leave when I was stopped by 3 girls.

"So you think you get to be one of the popular kids by changing how you dress and act in one day?"

The one in the center told me.

Squip how do I get out of this?

Squip smirked as my eyes threatened to widen. Oh no this better not get me in trouble...

I will not take over this time, I'll just tell you what to say or do. Just listen and you'll be fine...

I badly want to glare at him but my eyes are too busy at a staring contest with the bitches in front of me.

Move to your left now!

I did as I was told and as if on time the girls decided to attack, but luckily I followed squip.

Now go to your right and duck!

I immediately did and as expected the girls piled at each other on the floor. They were panting heavily as I felt myself smirk.

Then like an instinct I pulled out my phone and take a pic of them and immediately posted it to Snapchat,  with the caption of 'these 3 idiots decided that the floor was comfortable lololol'.