Old is Gold

The air of the little town was pure and refreshing as always... Everyone in the town was enjoying the day but it was not for two other people... Fara and tango.... They were waiting for something, unknown, long awaited to come....

Ming

Long day.....
I hope we can talk.... Atleast for sometime....
Loneliness is creeping in side me....
You have to help.... Please......

Inside a small bar

Lights were brightly lit in the room...
Everyone in the room came there for a treat from the lovely couple who came here 5 months ago....
Fara was walking and talking to everyone who came... She took their fake blessing,which she was getting because of their act to stay there...
She stopped thinking about these things when someone started singing a song playing a piano....
It was a pleasant song.... It was like something familiar .....something she often listened....
Thad ......she remembered..
It's the song.. That song which made her weak ......which made her this...
Which made her violent character to change into a calm one....
She loudly said stop in a calm manner and coldly glared at the singer .....
The singer stopped right away....
Someone said, why ?? does it make you remember me??
She was shocked.. She took a glance at the place where the words came from and froze...
Memories started to pour into her mind...

A orphan girl. Standing in middle of Street staring at stars and wishing she were them .... Looking like a lost fairy..
A passerby who's car was broken...
Staring at the surrounding cautiously..
Looking like a prince surrounded by some unknown enemy.....
Right the moment they were passing by eachother a sound of gunshot came... The boy was alerted.. He jumped backwards and got down with the girl ..... An unknown Danger was on them... The boy rolled to the other side of the road with the girl and after picking up her he started to run... The scene was like a typical movie but it didn't ended like movies... Some people were standing in front of them.. The boy counted the number and said.. Only 9...don't you have more??? He turned to the girl and said coming.. He then again turned around and said I don't think you can bear seeing these.. you should cover your Eyes.... The girl was amazed... She was raised up in an orphanage so it was really exciting for her.... She just replied.. You can continue... The boy jumped in front of the goons and after five minutes..... He was lying there waiting to die.... The girl was shocked there.. Not because the boy was half dead because she didn't knew people can show off this much.... When the last blow was going to hit the boy the girl opened her mouth... She simply said.. Why are you bulling a weak?? Fight me... In 8 minutes she defeated all of them..
The boy was still lying in the road..
He couldn't believe himself... He opened his mouth weakly and said thanks... The girl ignored his words and tried to pick him up... After some attempts she picked him up somehow.. She then called a taxi and
got the boy in a hospital... After giving the hospital bills she only had 10 dollars on her and left.. It was the first meet of Fara and Tango...
Actually Tango's real name is Tanggol..
It was the first thing she knew about him....

Fara snapped back to reality after recalling that day...
He was standing in front of her.. Her boyfriend for 8 years.... He grabbed her hand and took her out of the bar..
They got into his car..... Fara didn't tell anything to him... He asked her, "what are you thinking??? She replied with a simple line.. Old is gold..

Ming was standing in a corner for the whole time.... He didn't did anything..
When they got out.. He apologized to everyone and said that it was her brother who was not in touch with them..... After ensuring everyone left he sat on one of the chair and drank to his limit.... He feeling so bad that even those couldn't help him..

Tango was staring at Fara for some time... He was going to say something to her when he heard a knock on the glass of the door..