Unknown Character

I just opened my eyes and some people exploded with Joy. I didn't recognized them all.. Then why are they this much happy?!
With this I again went black..

Hello..so,my name is Ming.
I am a policeman..
You may think I  am after the girl cause she is a criminal or Don but that's not the true fact ...Cause I am also an orphan... We were at the same orphanage... I used to see her.. She was a cute little girl who used to sit in a corner.. I used to think that she had got scared that's why she  doesn't sits with other girls.. When I got out of the orphanage I remembered that she took a glance at me....that glance of hers made me go after her ....

Two year's later when I got back from the academy I went to the orphanage and found out that she was a gangstar  ..I was shocked.. But then I thought that I like her and I will find her...
Yesterday I found her but when I was calling her she got herself into an accident .
Now she is fighting with her death.

He decides that he will take her far from here ..
But he is just an unknown character in her eyes ..
She is awaken .you can talk to her now .The Doctor said happily..
And also she is out of danger ..
She will be discharged after 5 days ..
But you have to take care of her..
I will. ..
He replied with this short sentence..

Then he took a deep breath and pushed the door open......