I'm Gonna Forget You, Sucka

Lindsey's POV

"This selfie of us is my favorite. It definitely says we're best friends."

At the moment Cherry, Phoebe, and I were swiping through all the selfies we've taken. It's been two weeks since Phoebe and I went to Swellview to fight the villains with Captain Man and Kid Danger and I haven't tried to contact my mother yet. I sort of forgot about Ray giving me her number the next day and after I remembered I've been too scared to try. I will do it soon, I want and need to find my mother.

"Yeah, I think it says I have lettuce in my teeth," Phoebe says and I look closer to see the lettuce stuck in her teeth.

"Not as bad as that turkey scrap on your shirt." I point out to her and Phoebe looks on her shoulder to see the piece of turkey. She wipes it off and smiles.

"Girls, if we want to win best of the besties for the yearbook our selfies need to show us as besties, not me as number 7 at the Hoogie Hut," Phoebe explains to us and I chuckle at her.

"At least it shows you're eating healthy," I tell her with a reassuring grin and she gives me a small smile.

"Hey guys, just voted for best of the besties." Max came down the stairs and I smiled at him.

"Aw babe," I smile at him.

"For Evan and Eleanor."

I glare at him. "Aw, babe!"

He stops and looks at me. "If it was you and one of your cool friends then I would vote for you, Lindy."

I roll my eyes at him and he walks into the kitchen.

"Hater!" Phoebe yells as we stand up.

"Oh no, he's not the only one everyone's voting for them," Cherry informs us, walking away from the couch and we follow.

"That's because Evan's bestie is an iguana." Max chimes in, opening the latch to his lair. "And look, she keeps the food in her mouth," Max smirks, showing us the photo.

"Keep talking and you'll lose your mouth, hun." I jokingly threaten and he winks.

"Try it, I dare you." He challenges before sliding down his lair.

"Okay, yearbook voting ends in two days, we need to post another selfie right now." Phoebe demands and the three of us pose in front of Cherry's phone as she snaps the picture. We take a peek and we looked good in the photo.

"Hey, looks like the deli is closed." Phoebe beams. "Post-it."

Cherry posts the picture. "Take that Iguana boy!"

I continue to look at the selfie and I noticed the family portrait of the Thundermans in the background. "Uh oh. Look behind us. The Thunderman portrait.

Cherry and Phoebe's eyes grow wide and Phoebe immediately takes the phone.

"No one can see that. Delete! Delete! Delete!" Phoebe cries and she deletes the photo and I sigh with relief.

"It's gone," I tell her and she sighs.

"Phew. That was close. If non-supes saw that, we'd be exposed, Super President Kickbutt would not be happy." Phoebe tells us and I scoff.

"That's an understatement."

"Alert! Alert! Incoming transmission from Super President Kickbutt and she is not happy!'

We turned to see the thunder monitor was up and Kickbutt wanted to call us.

"See ya!" Cherry sprinted out of the house, leaving Phoebe and me to deal with an angry Kickbutt.