Danger and Thunder

After checking out two superheroes named Captain Max and Kid Danger and seeing that Doctor Minyak as escaped prison, Phoebe and I have decided to go to Swellview to help them fight crime. Barb and Hank took Billy and Nora to Amaze-N-Land so she was of the hook and my brother was on a camping trip with some friends, so I was good.

As much as I love my boyfriend, I really hope he stays out of this mission. We don't need another stupid villain in this mess and Max knows not to mess with me. I hope.

After a long trip to Swellview, Phoebe and I arrived at the town ready to fight crime. We spent hours searching for any danger in town but we couldn't find any villains. We eventually found this small store called 'Junk'N'Stuff' and peaked in through the glass in the door.

Phoebe and I both were shocked too see the Four Muchachos inside and they seemed to be terrorizing a poor, helpless man. Phoebe and I quickly changed into our super suits before we took action and stopped the Four Muchachos.

(I know it's three but I changed it to four for Lindsey. The fourth one is green and an original character I made up named Arabella. Pronounced Air-a-Bella)

Seconds later, Phoebe and I bursted into the store and we both grabbed a weapon.

"Hold it right there, Muchachos!" I ordered.

"Oh, thank the gods!" The man cried with relief before running away.

Phoebe and I stood ready and threatened them with our weapons. The four of them stepped back.

"Look ladies, I don't know who you two are but why don't you two just-Whoa!"

Phoebe cut the blue Muchacho off by using her telekinesis to send him back to the wall and he fell to the floor.

"Woah! How did you just make him fly across the room like that? That was cra-Owwww!"

I cut the yellow Muchacho off by hitting him the head and he fell to the floor.

The purple and green Muchachos stood there frozen for a bit and Phoebe and I glared at them with our weapons ready to attack.

"We're harmless!" They both exclaimed before they ran off. Both Muchachos laid on the flood in pain and out of breath which brought joy to my heart.

Once they got up, the red Muchacho came up to us alarmed.

"Okay, why did you hit me in head?" He asked me. "Why?!"

"Quiet, Muchacho!" I snapped.

"Now both of you get on the ground!" Phoebe demanded.

The blue one sighed. "We don't want to get on the ground."

"We just got up." The red one continued.

"And we're not Muchachos." The boy one started to take off his mask and I scoffed along with Phoebe.

"You filthy Canadian liars." Phoebe shook her head. "You jerks are an embarrassment to the other 99.9 percent of Canadians who are awesome!"

"Alright, I've had enough of these girls!"

Before the blue one could attack, I froze him with my ice manipulation. Unfortunately, my ice didn't do much because after a few groans and grunts he broke free.