Phoebe and Lindsey V.S Max

(I took out 'the sequel' part of the title because Lindsey wasn't in the first one)

Lindsey's POV

The past that I buried in a grave before I came to Hiddenville has been dug up and it will be extremely difficult to bury it again.

I haven't spoken to any of the Thunderman's about what happened last week with Koh and Lexi. Daniel hasn't brought it up because he knows I don't want to talk about it.

I'm slowly turning into the troublemaker Lindsey that hides her feelings and will injury anyone who threatens her.

Physically, I haven't changed to anyone and I still act the same because I don't want any to be suspicious about my behavior. I'm still a superhero and I still have my cape. Phoebe has her superhero cape now, she had a ceremony not to long ago.

I don't deserve my cape at all. I did a few good deeds with my powers and I earned a cape for it. I could've killed someone but that went unnoticed. Seems about right.

Nobody would except me if they found out my true colors. They would think I'm a troublemaker and dispose of me in an instant.

I approached the Thundermans house with my cape on. I was very excited for Phoebe and we have agreed to be partners.

Thunder Girl and Echo Girl. Has a nice ring to it.

I opened the door and saw Phoebe and Max bickering. Phoebe stopped when she noticed me and beamed.

"Cape buddy!" Phoebe came over to me and we hugged tightly.

"I'm so happy for you!" I giggled. "Now we get to fight crime together!"

"I know! Fighting crime with my superhero bestie!" Phoebe smiled and I glanced at her brother.

"Well earned for saving Max's life," I mentioned and Max rolled his eyes.

"Like anyone cares that you and Lindsey saved my life," Max complained and the doorbell rang.

Phoebe opened the door and Cherry popped in. She gasped when she saw Phoebe's cape, she already knew about mine.

"Is that the cape you got for when you guys saved Max's life." Cherry wondered with a huge smile.

"Don't make me freeze your friend," Max warned.

'Alert! Alert! Incoming transmission from Super President Kickbutt'

Hank and Barb ran into the living room and we approached the Thunder Monitor.

"Hello, Thundermans and Ms. Earnest." Kickbutt greeted. "And the local girl you just had to tell your secret too."

Cherry smiled. "Looking good Ms. Butt."

"I'm calling for Phoebe and Lindsey. The Hero League has decided to give you both a trial run to protect your very own city." Kickbutt informed and Cherry, Phoebe, and I looked at each other in shock. "Hiddenville."

All of us, besides Max, was excited.

"Our girls are protecting Hiddenville!" Hank exclaimed and all of us hugged, excluding Max.

"This is so awesome!" Phoebe and I spoke with excitement.

"Hiddenville is the perfect place for both of you to learn the art of managing a normal life while fighting crime in the shadows," Kickbutt explained and Phoebe scoffed.

"What makes you think we're ready for something like this."

Phoebe was being modest but she knew we were both ready.