"ASTRID HELP." Tobin yells.

*Flashback*

"Alright girls that's everything. I'll see you two next time and hopefully we'll get to see the sex of your baby."

"Thank you Dr. Murphy." I say then help my 14 week pregnant girlfriend up.

The two of us schedule Lily's next appointment then begin our walk back to campus.

"I can't wait to meet our little nugget." I say and kiss my girlfriends head.

"Me either...Astrid I still can't thank you enough for staying with me after all this happened." Lily says and squeeze's my hand.

"Lily there's no way I'd leave you for something you couldn't control. I'm just sorry you had to go through what you did."

Lily and I finally make it to our apartment and as we get to our apartment we get slammed into a wall.

"You think you two sluts can get my brother put in prison and get away with it." Some dude says.

"Your brother was a coward. What kind of man rapes a woman? Just because nobody would have sex with him didn't mean he could get away with raping a women."

"Shut up whore." The dude says then I see a bright light coming from his pocket.

"Why'd you shoot her?" Lily asks as I sink to the floor.

I then hear a gun shot then Lily falls in front of me.

"Lily." I groan and try to pull myself toward's the woman.

"Astrid...Help." Lily groans.

Little did I know that would be the last time I would see my girlfriend alive.

*End of Flashback*

"Woah what's going on?" Ali asks as the team congregate in the hallway.

"Astrid what's wrong?" Ash asks after she squats down to my height.

"K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-Kelley" I stutter while breathing rapidly and shaking on the floor.

"KELLEY." Ash yells.

"WH...Astrid what's wrong?" Kelley says and runs down the hall to me.

"L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-Lily."

"Fuck...Someone get her into her room and I'll get Christen."

Ash and Alyssa carry me into my room and lay me onto the bed then leave. A couple seconds later Kelley and Christen run into the room then lay on either side of me. Christen wraps her arms around me and puts my closest hand on her heart while Kelley koala hugs me.

"Astrid what happened?" Christen asks once I've calmed down.

"The team grabbed Tobin and she said the last words I heard from Lily."

"Are you okay now?" Kelley asks.

"Yeah...it just caused me to flashback to when it all happened."

"Oh."

"I'm hungry."

"Well it is lunch time." Christen says then the three of us stand up.

"Last one to the meal room has to do an ice bath with Carli." Kelley shouts then bolts out of the room.

"I swear she really is a squirrel." Christen says then the two of us walk out of the room.

"So when's the wedding?" I ask as we get into the elevator.

"Uh I have to propose first."

"Do you know when you'll propose?"

"I have the ring, but I don't know when to do it. Probably during the holidays...Why has Alex asked you about anything?"

"No. You're just one of three people who I'll wear a dress for."

"Really?" Christen asks.

"Yep."

I haven't worn a dress since I was, I think, 7. I'm Kelley's maid of honor and she and Hope are both wearing dresses and she wants uniformity in her wedding so I'm wearing a dress for the first time in 23 years. I usually wear suits to formal events. Mainly because I find them more comfortable than dresses...and because I look bomb in a suit. 

"You'd wear a dress for my wedding?" Christen asks still in disbelief.

"It's your wedding Christen. I'll do whatever you want me to do if you choose me as a brides maid. Other wise I'm wearing a suit."

"Even sing?"

"It's your special day Pressy. If you want me to sing I would be more than happy too."

"Aww." Christen says and hugs me. "You love me."

"Yes I do." I say while chuckling.

The two of us finally get to the meal room and I let Christen go in first.

"HA." Kelley yells. "You have to do an ice bath with Carli Astrid."

"Whatever." I say and grab my food.

After I have my food I sit down in-between Tobin and Mal.

"Hello Mal." I say and kiss her head.

"H-hi Astrid." Mal says making me look at her.

"You alright?"

"I should be asking you that."

"I'm fine Mal. Just had a flashback that brought up bad memories." I say then eat my food

After I finish eating there is a very tense feeling in the room.

"Why did you guys do that?" Kelley asks earning silence from everyone. "Oh none of you idiots have an answer."

"Calm down Kelley." I say then look at the ten girls who grabbed Tobin. "Let me guess. You guys wanted to know if Tobin and I are dating?"

"Yeah." Kling mumbles.

"You could have just asked." Tobin says. "Didn't have to grab me."

"We were going to tell you when we were ready." I say then intertwine my hand with Tobin's. "But yes Tobin is my girlfriend."

"OTP." Mal whispers next to me.

"I guess now I can do this." I say.

I pull Tobin onto my lap so my front is against her back. I then hug her from behind and rest my head on her back.

"Much better." I mumble.

"Aww." Mal says.

"Is lunch over?" I ask into Tobin's back.

"Yes Astrid." Tobin replies. 

"Cool." I say then pick my girlfriend up and start to walk out of the room. "Bye. See you all at Dinner."

"Where are you going?" Kelley asks.

"Netflix Date with my beautiful girlfriend."