Third Planet

3 Years Later
I walked across the skies and into your arms. The sweet cozy feel of your body indulged me in.
I'm glad I listened to your instructions, Doctor. They were worth my focus.
I complied every night for him to come back. I even prayed, which was something unusual for even me. I'm a true believer in the catholic religion, but not a responsible one. I was never going to get down on my knees to pray for other people or a miracle. I only prayed when I wanted something for myself. With Medic, it's different. I quit my job at Mann Co and started working as a science tutor at the Albuquerque School Of Arts. Science was surprisingly offered there, as well. I attended church service frequently and even sometimes Mass. I studied saints and the pope for a while, too. Medic's death inspired me to be a more responsible person. I love to study the planets now, too.
Although I know I will never get him back, I'm going to stay as connected as I can with him. His face will forever be in my memory, and his heart shall be conjoined with mine one day. I would pull out a lung for him.
I sipped my coffee as I read my work assignments on my desktop.
Nothing special, just some worksheets for the kids to complete.
I heard a hard knock at my door.
Why shall you be this demanding?!
I scooted out of my chair and walked across the cemented floor transitioning to the oak door.
"Hello?" I said.
No response.
"Hello?" I said again, this time raising my voice.
"Hello. Special delivery from Amazon." A man with a shady accent said.
I opened the door and saw him. His hood covered all of him, except for his face. He had a devilish purple face with stitches split down the middle. He looked...
He looked just like Fritz.
"Package." He forwarded it towards me.
"Right, thank you." I said, I didn't order anything.
"Goodbye." He vanished. Fear struck me for what came next.
It startled me when he vanished into thin air, so instead of screaming, I dropped the box and you won't believe what fell out of it.
Medic's head. Fritz fucking Ludwig's head fell out. Decapitated.
I screamed, then it screamed.

"I LOST MY CORPSE!!!!!"