Friendship is the Best Medicine

It had been about two days since I started this job. Medic just gets more dreamy everyday. I am afraid this school girl crush is getting out of hand. I don't want to end up loving him or anything. Unless....he loves me back.
Please! It can't take a few days for someone to fall in love, like actual love. It takes time.
I was in Engineer's workplace with Medic, Engineer for some reason didn't show up at the time he usually does.
Medic was trying to figure out the slopes and dynamics of each piece. I was placing them together. Nothing interesting happened yesterday or the day before, just work. I finally learned everyone's name, though.
Medic, Scout, Gas Mas- I mean Pyro, Spy, Engineer, Demowoman- I mean man, Heavy, Sniper, and Soldier.
"To the right." Medic said, while writing on a clipboard. I attached the dangling piece on the write of our "demo teleporter".  I glanced around.
"Do you know where Engineer is?" I asked Medic.
"Sick." He replied, still writing on his clipboard.
"Damn, really? What does he have?" I asked, while attaching another piece on.
"Food poisoning. I assume it's the Blu's funny idea." He responded.
"Why would the Blu team do such a thing?" I questioned.
"Because zey vere probably ze cause of zis teleporter situation. Zey probably got Engineer to temper with ze teleporters, so zey could teleport to ze intel immediately without anyone knowing and teleport ze vred team avay to uzare locations." Medic explained.
"Rude." I commented while placing a piece onto one of the compartments.
Let's go do somezing." Medic said while putting down the clipboard.
"Okay, what?" I stood up.
"Coffee." Medic said while he walked out. I followed him. We walked into the living quarters and went into the kitchen. I sat down.
Medic prepared two mugs and filled them up to the brim with coffee.
"Sipping for two." He set down one of the mugs in front of me.
"Where is everyone else at?" I asked while taking a sip of my coffee.
"Zey do zere own sing." Medic replied while taking out a magazine. I sat there and enjoyed my coffee while he read.
For some reason - I had the urge to - I put my finger on the top of the magazine and pushed it down so his eyes were focused on me.
"Impatient, aren't ve?" He smirked.
"Haha, I just want to talk to you and not the newspaper." I giggled.
"Magazine." He corrected me.
"Okay, whatever same thing." I said. He shook his head.
I smiled.
"I'm finished with my coffee." I pushed it over to him.
"Vhat? Do jou vant me to throw it away for jou?" He gave a "seriously?!" look towards me.
"Ja." I giggled. He rolled his eyes and picked up both of our mugs and washed them.
We went back to work after that.
After we worked a little bit more, it was time for bed.
"Night Medic!" I turned off the lamp next to the couch that Engineer usually slept on.
"Gut nacht." Medic replied.
We slept like babies.

IN THE MOrniNG WE KEFUIDSHZOSofmsaodlzoIkIiKkjididsIRIFNDJDIDF
(I g n o r e t h a t)

We woke up and got dressed. There was a bathroom we took turns using.
"When's Engineer comin' back?" I asked while putting on deodorant.
"Whenever he can stop being such a frau and get his hintern over here." Medic replied in an annoyed voice. I laughed, even though I had no idea what "Frau" meant or "Hintern".
"Let's play a game." Medic said with a devilish smirk.
"Wh-what game?" I playfully acted scared.
"The dich kennenlernen game!" He exclaimed.
"What's that mean?" I asked.
"The get-to-know-you game." He answered, looking unimpressed.
"Okay!" I excitedly said.
"Okay so here's how it goes, ju give me a category. For example, a favorite color, and I have to say what comes to mind." Medic explained.
"Okay." I quickly answered. Let's do this.
"Damen zuerst." He said, I'm implying that means "ladies first".
"Favorite ice cream flavor." I told him.
"Raspberry." He replied.
"Haha, why would you think that?! It's Y/F (your favorite, besides raspberry)." I laughed.
"Oh okay, makes sense. You just remind me of a raspberry." Medic giggled.
"Why?" I asked while smiling.
"Because you're always blushing pink and you're full of juice!" He laughed.
"WHAAAT?!" I covered my red face. Oh my god.
"Haha funny joke." I bashfully replied. I looked through the cracks of my fingers and saw Medic smirking.
"Favorite Color." Medic said.
"Red" I put my hands down on my lap.
"Das ist GUT!!!" He celebrated my success with a little dance.
"Say Medic.." I got up from my chair and trailed my fingers on the armrest as I made my way towards him. What am I doing? Honestly I'm sick of hiding these feelings, and I'm sure he likes me.
"How about we play... another game?" I smirked as I got closer to him.
"V-vhat?" He asked timidly. I placed my fingers on his arms and trailed them up to his neck, clasping the side of his face.
"I have to admit something to you doktor.." I said in a sinful tone.
"Vhat is zat?" He gazed into my eyes, very nervously. I then lost control of myself, I blushed a bit then ..
I kissed him. His lips were as soft as satin. It felt so good as I poured all my emotions onto him. I kissed him for a long time, until he broke loose, breathing heavily... and he said,
"Y/N I can't do zis... I-I have..."
...
"I have a wife."