Teleporter troubles

We walked over to engineer's workplace. We entered and there was a bunch of machines in there, finished, unfinished, you name it!
"Okay y'all, well be working here." Engineer sat down on a couch that was in front of a coffee table. The coffee table was barely seeable because there was parts and screws and connectors piled on top of it.
"Ever played Jenga?" He asked, grabbing one of the machinery and tossing it around.
"Zats not ze safest solution vright now, ve need to get started immediately. Enough vith ze scheißa!" Medic said, and picked up one of the pieces and examined it.
This is going to be a long trip.
~Time Skip to the End of the Day~
I yawned.
"Are we finished yet?" I asked both of the boys.
"Not even close, but we can take a bedtime break I guess." Engineer replied, while putting his feet up on the couch. He closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head.
"Vell zat wraps ze day up." Medic said, scratching his head.
"Why aren't we battling yet? Is it because I just joined?" I asked with a frown.
"Nein, nein. It's because Mann Co. had to call off all battles until ve fix zis scheisse. If we do not schnell, zey might kick us off ze team and hire new schweinhunds with new teleporters and gear!" He exclaimed in anger.
"Hey uh," I broke the silence, "do you want to play jenga?" I asked.
"Vhats zat?" He asked.
"It's a game where you take block pieces and pile this up, then you pull them apart one by one until a player knocks the tower down." I explained.
"Sounds like my patients." He giggled, "Vell, dont ve have to go to bed?" He looked at the clock on the wall.
"Come on! It'll be fun!" I cheerfully said.
"Ve don't have blocks." He said while looking around until he spotted the pieces on the coffee table.
"Ohh. Absolutely not." His face went to a serious expression. I giggled and picked one of the pieces up.
"Nein." He said, trying to stop me. I continued stacking them up.
He swung out an arm to stop me and ended up knocking the tower down and hitting engineer in the face with one of the mechanics.
"I win." I immediately said. Medic's expression turned from serious to laughter.
"Ve hit him!!" He whispered while laughing. Engineer was still asleep.
"What if we hit him more?" I smirked. Medic grabbed another piece and threw it at Engineer. I did the same. We continued and then got bored, so we stacked a tower on his nose.
"He must be a deep sleeper." I said.
"Duh." Medic replied in an obvious tone.
"Let's knock ze tower down." Medic giggled.
"I'm with ju." I responded, without thinking of the German accent I just pulled.
"I vill do ze honors." He said, then flicked one of the pieces. All of the plates and screws and mechanics fell down like dominos.
Engineer woke up.
"RUN!!" I said while sprinting out of the building. I realized I had grabbed Medic's hand and dragged him along with me.
We got outside.
Engineer's shouting could be heard from a mile away. We started cracking up.
"Oo-hoo-hoo! Did you see zat?!" Medic laughed.
"Yes!!! His expression when he woke up!!" I wiped a tear from my eye while holding my stomach.
"I've never laughed so hard!! Dunke Y/N!" Medic thanked me. I blushed a little.
"You're welcome." I responded.
"Ve should have more fun." Medic said while smirking.
"Oh yeah? What kind of fun?" I asked, hands on my hips.
"Follow me!" Medic said and grabbed my hand.
We ran out of living quarters and into the distance of the starry night. I looked at the stars as I passed them.
I've always loved looking at stars, they remind me of what's beyond the earth. Us humans are so little, and stars brighten our world. Without stars, I don't know what we'd be.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked.
"I'm about to change jour life!" Medic exclaimed while still running.
"By all means, lead the way." I allowed him to trail me behind him.
We arrived, I know we arrived because it was so magnificent.
It was a cliff, that we stood on the edge of. In front of us were billions of stars just twinkling there.
"Oh my god." I muttered.
"Pretty right?" I noticed Medic didn't let go of my hand yet.
"Yes!" I let go and ran to the farther edge of the cliff and sat down criss-cross-applesauce. Medic sat down next to me.
"There's something about stars that I always loved. When I was a kid, I used to sing twinkle twinkle little star all the time, it was my favorite rhyme." I told him.
"Ja, vwun day I vas just valking, and I found zis path. I figured I had to show ju ze beauty of zis galaxy." Medic gazed up at the light show.
"I could fall asleep if I wanted to! I love this so much!" I exclaimed happily.
"Vhy not ?" Medic asked, then laid down. I followed his move.
"Yeah you're right, why not?" I sighed then closed my eyes.
Why not be my husband Medic.... why not?